The Summit - Hockessin, DE has yet not published prices.

• Full-time Activity Director
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

too expensive but sounds really first class from my conversation with the marketing person.

Great Tour!!

The community is a pet friendly place. They offer various activities such as stretching, yoga, and cooking classes. There are great amenities that they also offer like laundry services and housekeeping. The atmosphere of the place felt good and the people that i got to meet were very nice and helpful. The tour guide showed me throughout the whole community.

We Couldn't Be Happier With My Parents Move Here

It has been difficult transition for my parent with their move to this community, but I know they are in good hands here. It is a good place for them to be, I know they are safe and being cared for well. We couldn't be happier with our choice to move our parents here. They have gotten involved in the community, with the activities offered. My mother's health is improving and she looks better. It has been wonderful experience for us. I would highly recommend this community, it has worked out well for us.

It's beautiful, we like it very much.

It's beautiful, we like it very much. If they don't know something, they don't make it up. The food is pretty good, and they have plenty of activities. We liked the location, and it was pretty comparable to others. We liked the way the whole place was run, they let us try a sample meal, and we liked it. It's nice and new, and we liked the rooms.

Kate Sammler

We are very glad your family is having a good experience at The Summit. We will continue to strive to exceed your expectations every day!

The Summit is a brand-new, modern retirement community built with today's senior in mind. The Suites at The Summit and The Compass Memory Care make up our service-filled assisted living section of The Summit.

Located just minutes from the heart of Hockessin's village, The Summit can be found on Limestone Road near the intersection at Paper Mill Road. This location makes it perfectly convenient to shopping, medical offices, hospitals, and an array of cultural activities.

Within The Summit's walls you will find a community all its own - with delicious restaurant-style dining; a full-service salon and barber shop; health, wellness and activity programs; licensed nurses on staff around the clock; and so much more.

Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of a TRUE community where residents, their loved ones, and staff become family.