Luther Towers - Wilmington, DE

The tour coordinator left us standing in the lobby for 30 minutes. I'm sure it will have a better atmosphere once the lobby and elevators are updated.

Facility is dated, needs updates - paint, new carpet, etc. They offer independent or assisted living - no in-between. My folks are on the border, and they want independence, but may need occasional help. Their apartments are small, too small for two people.

Very nice place!

I'm very happy to be here! It's a clean, nice looking place, and it was in great shape when I moved in! The staff here is very friendly, and very organized, They check in every morning to make sure everyone is up and around. It's a nice place overall, and I'm very happy I found it!

We found Luthern Towers staff very fr...

We found Luthern Towers staff very friendly. The application process was very easy to go through. The rooms are very nice and clean. The hallways are large and clean. They offer a lot of activities and they have offer plenty of support. We are very happy with our aunt living here.

They really go above and beyond.

For how they try to accommodate the residents, they really go above and beyond. The only thing that is difficult is that my mom can't see that well and the ovens are geared for handicapped people and it's digital and she can't read the numbers. Lot's of activities. They have things like bingo, but they also take them places weekly, like to the store, and the bank, and the doctors.

Luther Towers One

My overall review of Luther Towers One is good. My father has been there now for a few weeks, and he has experienced nothing but kindness from his neighbors and those who work there. He has also attended a program they offered on financial budgeting and he was very pleased. He has not had a complaint therefore I don't have any complaints.

Location seemed a bit problematic re ...

Location seemed a bit problematic re parking. Visited public areas but did not visit. Spoke with the director by phone.