Roseleaf Senior Care - Chico, CA

Good food and lots of games to keep the residents busy

My Mother-in-law was here for about a month while my husband and I went on vacation. While there, my daughter would go and see my mother-in-law almost every day and she was really happy with the staff and how they treated her. The food was fine and they offered all kinds of games to keep her busy. They were getting ready for a Halloween party when we came back from vacation and they had temporarily dyed her hair purple for fun, which she loved. They did a good job of keeping her busy. They really liked her and she got along real well with the other residents. The facility was kept really clean as well.

Great Care!

My mom is enjoying her new home and likes how friendly and helpful the staff is with her. It is a clean environment that is very clean at all times. The food is good and a nice variety with all the meals. She is involved with the activities to keep active. We highly recommend this community to others.

We are very happy with them.

We are very happy with them. It's an excellent place. Everyone says that it's one of the best places in Chico. I would certainly give them a five. Everything has been smooth and is working out quite well.