Summerfield - Yuba City, CA

Had a loved one living there

I refuse to even deal with anyone at this location we had such a horrible experience there.
If there was a negative rating that is what I would give this place. I had my dad there a little over a year ago and it was the worst place. The nursing staff along with the other staff is horrible they don't care about the residents. I had to take my dad out of there because for multiple days they let him sit in his own filth and due to that he devolved a skin irritation. Due to my dad physical challenges, he is supposed to have someone assisting him with showering well one day when I went there to visit and I found the aide was sitting on the bed watching his tv and when I asked her where my father was she said in the shower knowing that he wasn't supposed to be left alone.
The facility itself was clean it was just the staffing that stinks.

Summerfield Senior Care

It's very, very, VERY good. It's clean. The staff is outstanding. They have been SO good with my mother, and my family. It doesn't matter when I show up, they always seem to be running smoothly. My mother was participating in the activities! They have movie day, and different kinds of things going on. They don't exclude memory care patients from big events, and the staff has treated my mom so well.

Very nice place!

They do a very good job here! It's a warm, homey feeling, family environment. All of the residents are friendly, cordial, respectful people and we all get along very well. There are lots of activites, and the staff here are all very nice. It's run like a well oiled machine! I really have no complaints!

Who can afford

Over priced. They tell you one thing and then jack the price up with there point system. No thank you.

Very nice and a possibility.

Very nice and a possibility.