Prestige Assisted Living at Marysville - Marysville, CA

Much Better Experience than former place

Compared to where my dad was last year this place is heaven. He is happy and well taken care of not ignored by any means. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and always around when you need something. My dad eats extremely well.
He is playing bingo and making friends. They keep the inside of the place clean at all times. If I could I would rate them a 10, not just a 5. I would definitely recommend them

Perfect fit for out family

Everyone at Prestige Senior Living is warm and kind to my aunt. We appreciate their efficiency and help when arranging for her to move into memory care. The first few weeks were an adjustment for her and the staff did a great job communicating with us and supporting her on the transition.

We are welcome every time we arrive for a visit.

We especially appreciate their help when we are challenged by her negative behavior from her dementia. We know she is in the best place for her.

Not a long history

Despite the short amount of time experienced there I am at this point quiet comfortable with all that I have received. The care has been so far okay, and the living conditions are nicely kept , at this point I have yet to become disappointed. I will be updating after more time residing here

Kindness

The girls who help my loved one are very kind. The administrators are a little hard to reach. Assisted living costs less and there’s better, but the food isn’t as in the memory care. The medication – when we first got there – They get their medication through their own provider and you can’t select another provider.

This facility works with the families...

This facility works with the families on a very personal level. It's clean and easy on the eyes. The administration is very friendly and they are there for any questions or concerns. I am mostly happy with this facility. It would be even better if the care takers got a bit more money. They sometimes don't understand the needs of the residents. However, I suspect that it's that way in every facility. Not all personalities match.

There is no competition

We surveyed over 20 communities that were in our area that offered the level of care we needed. We looked into prices versus what services they offered. We interviewed over 40 previous employees and residents of these communities and they all stated Prestige Assisted living was the best community in the area. Some of the employees had been fired from them and yet they still said it was the best in the area. The Prestige in Oroville did not have any availability for Dementia but they allowed us to keep our parents in the assisted living area. After a few days we realized that it would not be able to work so we moved our loved one to Marysville because they had availability for Dementia care. Both of these communities are the best and there is no competition. We would highly recommend the Prestige communities to anyone.

Great Community

Prestige Assisted living is a very good community. They offer lots of activities and have very nice common areas where they can watch TV. They also have a separate area where the residents can listen to music and relax. The food is really good and the staff is really nice. They have a much better staff to resident ratio then other communities we had looked at. If a resident can't sleep they are ok with it and will spend time with them. They have one door that the residents to go out of that leads to a very secure completely fenced in backyard. The backyard has a very nice lawn and chairs it is just very inviting. It also has concrete walkways so the residents can walk around. We would absolutely recommend Prestige to anyone.

Strong possibility that we'll choose ...

Strong possibility that we'll choose Prestige. It seems to have everything we want.

It was very nice with a lot to offer ...

It was very nice with a lot to offer Mom.

Prestige Assisted Living at Marysville is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. It is near a hospital and a skilled nursing center. Located nearby are shopping, medical and dental clinics and a pharmacy. Prestige has 60 spacious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments. Prestige also offers Expressions, a nationally recognized program for those with Alzheimer’s and related dementia.