Brookdale Red Bluff - Red Bluff, CA

Brookdale Red Bluff - Red Bluff, CA has yet not published prices.

Wonderful community

Brookdale Red Bluff is a wonderful community.The staff seems to get a lot of work done while being nice which, is important because there are so many people in this field who are qualified but don't care. The staff is wonderfully selected here and the person in charge of hiring does a wonderful job. The food is fine but they could improve by offering more variety that is appealing to Baby Boomers. They should also look into more mentally challenging activities. Someone can only play BINGO so much. It would be nice to see guest speakers come in and explain things such as, the difference between the CIA and FBI and the logistics of those careers or have a college student pursuing their master's degree explain business management. Overall, we are very pleased with Brookdale Red Bluff, it is a clean community with excellent staff.

A Prestige Community

I had a good tour of this community. The staff was friendly and kind. The community was very clean and had a very prestigious atmosphere. I would say the staff made sure to accommodate us in every way. It was a good experience, and my tour went very well.

Friendly, helpful staff

Our experience with Brookdale Red Bluff has been a very good one, overall! They were very accommodating to our needs during a very stressful time, and were able to get our loved one taken care of during a time-sensitive situation. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff is friendly and professional. The only complaint I've heard is that the food could use a little work.

friendly and caring

They are just so friendly and caring!

One area where I do believe they can improve is the food. The meals they provide are not quite satisfactory, and that is one thing the senior residents there have to look forward to each day. They can also improve a bit on their communication internally as it seems the ball sometimes gets dropped when something is supposed to be done.

That said, they are very caring people that try really hard. There is some room for improvement (especially with the meals) but overall things are going well.

I really liked this facility, Trisha was wonderful and she took her time and gave me a lot of valuable information. I didn't feel rushed and felt she truly cared.

very nice

The people at Brookdale Red Bluff are very very nice and very very accommodating to new residents. They are just now becoming Brookedale (they got bought out by Brookdale recently and was under another name before that) so there are a few things in transition and a few kinks to work out, but it certainly has potential and overall things are going very well.

excellent

They followed through with everything they told me. If ever there was an issue, they would be quick to get on top of it and take care of it for us. The manager of the place is excellent. It's been a great experience and I would certainly recommend Emeritus at Lassen House.

So far they are doing quite well.

So far they are doing quite well. The staff is really friendly. They offer activities but she hasn't really participated much yet. She loves the food. Compared to the Bay Area the pricing is very reasonable. So far we are very satisfied, there are no complaints so far. This came highly recommended and had a good reputation in the local community.

There was a feeling of comfort and it was beautiful.

It was one of the more expensive communities, but they offer a lot. The residents who live there seemed settled and happy. They were very attentive and seemed to know their jobs well, and I learned a lot from them. The activities weren't as active as we would have liked, and also seemed more geared towards the ladies. What I saw was very good, their efforts to make it homey and pleasant, were excellent. There was a feeling of comfort and it was beautiful. The food wasn't great, it was bland, and not very salted, sometimes it looked good and sometimes it didn't look so good. I did like that there was choice of at least two things so you could pick.

Much better fit...

This facility in Red Bluff is well respected among the medical community; others in the medical industry choose the Emeritus at Lassen House for their family members. We chose this place for my mom because of it's close to my sister, but also because it is very friendly and has a community feel. It is smaller than where my mom previously stayed and has less activities but the staff reaches out to residents much more. The dining room also has the same staff that seem to have some medical training and the food is healthy and appropriately portioned. My sister can visit everyday and the residents there look happy. They have a real living room at Lassen House, not a dreay lobby. We wanted my mom to have several caregivers, not the same one and are very happy with the size of the community and stafff at Lassen House. The cost for Emeritus seems standardized, we toured other Emeritus properties and found cost comparable which was surprising. The Lassen House is really cute, residents can have their own private gardens; on clear days there are great views of Mt. Lassen.

Brookdale Red Bluff is an assisted living and memory care community in Red Bluff, California. Our community boasts stunning views of Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen, both of which are about an hour drive from our community. We are ideally located near Highway 5 and just a few minutes from downtown Red Bluff with eclectic shopping and local restaurants. Just a short drive from Redding, Chico and Sacramento, Red Bluff offers a quiet and peaceful home near the luxurious amenities of larger cities.

Residents at Brookdale Red Bluff enjoy our continuum of care services that allow residents to stay on our campus and in their homes even if care needs change. Offering both assisted living services and memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related dementia, Brookdale Red Bluff is a premier community in the region. Our expert staff provide a balance of assistance and independence, creating an environment where residents thrive and enjoy every day.

Brookdale Red Bluff is proud to offer resort-style services and amenities in a community that feels like home. Services and amenities at our community include:

Enclosed courtyard, walking paths and gardening areas
Full-service dining room and a private dining room for special events
On-site beauty salon and barber shop
A choice of apartment style homes with kitchenette and walk-in shower
Pet-friendly senior living