Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest - Oroville, CA

Review of Pacific Country Crest

Pacifica Country Crest is a fantastic ALF. The staff is always helpful, the facility is always clean and well maintained, and the residents seem to enjoy living here. I enjoy coming here to provide physical therapy to my patients. There is a good vibe here! :)

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest! We look forward to your next visit!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I was impressed the moment I walked up to the front door. The parking lot was clean and well maintained as was the lobby when I walked in. A friendly receptionist greeted me warmly. I was met by someone quickly who answered all my questions and set me at ease. A beautiful and informative tour was given. Then lunch they served me was very good and there was plenty of it. the staff were very helpful. The apartments have full kitchens and each had been painted and new carpet put in. They showed very well. An active and pretty community. They also told me they just had defficiancy state survey and that made me even more confident in my choice to go there.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate such an amazing feedback in regards to our cleanliness and quality of service! Thank you for visiting as we look forward to future visits as well! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I was pleasantly surprised by my visit. [name removed] was very knowledgeable of the facility and the amenities. It is very clean. Well kept up. Friendly staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The employees are very good at their various jobs but my only criticism is that the menus are not as fine as when I moved here five years ago, but they are planned by the large corporation. Introduction of new residents was written with the activity calendar, but is no longer Needed! There is a large environment of employees.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We have shared your comments with the Corporate office and Regional Directors. . Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Where do I start very pleasant environment. To much rotating staff day shift vs night shift. No one keeps track or relays info to next shift. Not enough dementia patients occupied or active need more PT programs. However, better than some other local communities.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest. We would like an opportunity to make this up to you. If you are willing, please reach out to us at [removed] so we can work towards a resolution.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Spoke with community relations director and was given the tour of the facility. She was extremely pleasant and most helpful. I could sense that she is very good at her job and takes pride in her responsibilities there. Thank you.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pleasantly surprised

I was pleasantly surprised by my visit. [name removed] was very knowledgeable of the community and the amenities. It is very clean. Well kept up. Friendly staff

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and support staff. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Very friendly place! excellent care!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

This was a second tour for me and this time I had my visiting daughter with me. We saw some of the larger apartments which 2 had not seen before. We had a delicious lunch in the dining room and chatted with a friend who lives in the community. My daughter and 2 were both impressed with the completeness and cleanliness of the whole residence and the friendliness of the staff. I know a number of people who live in Pacifica and they feel they've made a good choice.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest

My mother has lived at country crest for nearly 15 years. At the beginning she was an "independent living resident" then, the "assisted living" service made her life comfortable. Now she requires all the very good care country Crest provides within the "Legacy" memory care facility at country crest. Her selection of Country Crest was an important decision.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest - Oroville, CA

My mom has been @ Pacifica country crest for 3 months now. The facility is kept in great shape. The meals seem to be good and tasty with a good variety. The staff is very friendly and approachable with any questions. The maintenance people are on top of things. I think it is a really nice place to be.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest - Oroville, CA

I have been here over 2 years and I find it a wonderful place to line, and it has become my home and many other residents have become my family. It has become a much better life then I had anticipated. It is exceptionally clean. The food is very good and I have gained 25lbs in 2 years. There are so many activities that one could be busy all the time. The management is very good. It provided me opportunities to help people which I enjoy doing. At 90 years old I am able to run exercise classes 2 and 3 times a week which I enjoy. My overall opinion is this is an excellent place for seniors to live. Please add one more star.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest. Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest! We hope that you have a wonderful day.

A very good tour!

I had a good experience when touring Pacifica Senior Living. The community was very nice and clean. The tour guide that I meet with was informative.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest!

Wonderful community

My Mother in Law recently moved into Pacifica Country Crest. It has been a great experience and we feel very confident in our decision. The best part about this move has been watching her meet friends and become involved with the community. She has been participating in their art and exercise classes, joined a book club and joined a bridge and book club. Today she called and said she was going on a trip to Bucks Lake for lunch. We are very happy with the staff at Pacifica Country Crest and the decision we made to have her live there.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, Robert, for your positive 5 star review. We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again for sharing your experience!

Heartbreaking!

Please DON'T fall for their lies! If you have dementia, you are evicted.....end of story! [removed] They DO NOT have a memory ward and they do not care about your Legacy, your dignity, or you as a person. You deal with everything ALONE as your family looks to move you after your eviction notice! [removed]

Pacifica Senior Living

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We value our residents and families are constantly striving to make our community as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. If you'd like, please contact us to discuss your review.
Warm regards,
Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest, [removed]

Best in the area

I have been visiting the senior communities in the area, thinking about myself and my wife. I have been to four communities in the area and have found that Pacifica Country Crest, is by far the nicest. The staff was very kind and knowledgable. More importantly, you could tell they had fun with the residents and one another and that they enjoyed their work. The facility was very clean and felt more like a high end resort. They are in the midst of a remodel and had just received new furniture, which was very nice. I had lunch, which was just incredible. The food was well above and beyone the other communities I have visited. The most attractive part of the building, was the size of the apartments. There is a full kitchen, in each one, which I know my Wife will appreciate. When we move, we will be going to Pacifica Country Crest.

Pacifica Senior Living

Bob, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We understand what an important decision this is, and we are honored by your review! When the time comes to make that decision, we are here for you and your wife! Thank you again for your review!

Beautiful community, outstanding staff, great prices for the room size. We looked around at a lot of the options in the area, and Pacifica Country Crest was by far the best option for our Mother. We are more than satisfied with our decesion, and so is our Mother.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community.

Thrilled with Pacifica Country Crest!

My Husband and I recently put his Mother in Law into this community. She has been there for 3 months and we are thrilled with Pacifica Country Crest. We toured around 7 buildings all together in Butte County and found Pacifica Country Crest to be by far the best in accomodations, price, staff and food. We eat with her at least once a week and are so pleased with the restaurant they have. The community is rather small, so it has a complete family feel to it. The staff is incredible and treat my Mother in Law just like their own. We could not be more pleased with this building!

Pacifica Senior Living

EmilyRose, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We foster an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth in our community. Our staff genuinely cares for all our residents and their families. We hope to see you around and would love the opportunity to shake your hand and say thank you in person. We have a Facebook page that we share our daily activities to, its a fun way to see what your mom in law has been doing during the day! Please feel free to reach out to us with any and all questions you might have.

Nice looking place, friendly staff

Overall they've done a very good job here so far. I'd give them 5s across the board, its a very clean and nice looking facility, the staff have all been very friendly, and the services they provide here are good. The only issues I've noticed is that they had issues with transportation for a while when one of their buses broke down, and it took them quite a while to get it repaired. This caused some issues with scheduling appointments and off-site errands.

Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest welcomes you to the Gold Country’s finest destination. Offering Award Winning Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. At Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest we offer our residents a lifestyle rich in services and special amenities for active seniors and their families. Our community creates a customized service and assistance plan for each resident with a variety of therapies and life enrichment activities. Our Specialized Memory Care program is uniquely designed to meet all of our residents’ cognitive, social and physical needs. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more! Personalized tours daily! Please call ahead to reserve your time.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE