Prestige Assisted Living at Chico - Chico, CA

Wonderful staff and facilities

Crystal and other staff members at Prestige went above and beyond in assisting our family with finding the right place for Mom to live. As it turns out, Mom came to live with me in Colorado so she never actually moved into Prestige. We had several visits to the Prestige Chico facility, and I would give them a six star rating if I could.

Everything is going well

I'm with Mom right now and everything is going well so far. We are doing just fine here. This is a nice facility with a great staff. So far, we do not have any complaints or problems.

very good

The experience with Prestige Assisted Living at Chico has been very good, with the exception of the fact that my mother in law has been sick and in and out of the hospital. The staff there though have really been great.

She does sometimes have trouble pulling on the ringer/buzzer to get help. I am not sure if something could be done about that. They check on the residents regularly, but despite that she has fallen a couple of times.

So things are not perfect, but overall they have been very good.

nice place, nice people, good food, lots of activities

dad is happy with the 2 room suite
other facilities offered smaller rooms, mostly studios
the few in our area he liked seemed to offer help he needed also, but he was leaving a 3 bedroom house and size did matter

Dad says he will soon gain weight because they feed him so well
staff is helpful, he is also enjoying that they all know his name

price seems high, but unique room size makes comparison difficult

No Openings

We went to see this one but we never actually go to see a room. I said that I would be interested in having them call me back but the never did return my call so I'm assuming they were full or whatever. This one was recommended to me by a lot of friends.

Crystal Craig

Hi Cindy,

This is Crystal Craig, Community Relations Director with Prestige Assisted Living at Chico. I’m writing in response to your review. I first want to apologize that you did not receive the information you inquired about, and were not contacted immediately to have all your questions answered. That is not the Prestige standard, and I sincerely apologize. I would like to welcome you back to our community for a complimentary lunch and tour. I hope you will give us another chance. I can be reached Monday through Friday at [removed], or please feel free to call my cell anytime at [removed].

Finding the right place for you or your loved one is very important to us, and we are here to help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Crystal Craig
[removed]
[removed] [removed]

Prestige Assisted Living at Chico offers a choice of 66 beautiful apartments, including a variety of studio, one-and two- bedrooms.

Resident will enjoy elegant restaurant style dining in our luxurious dining room. The community features a beauty salon, library and theatre room.

Residents and families will also have numerous opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. The exterior grounds offer residents walking paths and sitting areas within the courtyard and patio.

We offer Seniors the assistance they need with daily activities and health care services in a warm and caring environment. Our personal care staff is on-site, 24-hours every day of the year, and we coordinate with local providers to bring specialized services to you. Take comfort in knowing that we have licensed nurses on staff 40 hours a week.

You our invited for a complimentary lunch and tour of our beautiful community. Come meet our residents and staff and learn about the benefits of assisted living.
Bring along your personal possessions, and pets are welcome too!