HarborChase of Wilmington - Wilmington, DE

HarborChase of Wilmington - Wilmington, DE has yet not published prices.

Good choice

The staff has been excellent in helping my husband adjust to new surroundings

The lobby is beautiful and relaxing. Meals are great. I am feeling we made the right choice for his care

Wilmington's Best Kept Secret...but not for long

We booked an anniversary dinner party in the private dining room. We could not have been more pleased with the meal, the service, the beautiful room, the hospitality or the price. It was beyond expectations. It rated 6 stars out of the 5.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your feedback and amazing five-star review! We are thrilled that your anniversary dinner party was such a success. At HarborChase, we work hard to always exceed expectations for our residents and guests. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the very best in senior living and hospitality!

We toured this facility. Its new and bright. The memory care unit and staff are very helpful and seem to care about their program. My husband has been there 2 weeks and so far very positive. The food is very good they even had an outdoor picnic. I would recommend

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your awesome five-star review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our attentive associates, delicious chef-prepared dining, comfortable rooms and tremendous value. We look forward to serving you and your Husband for many years to come!

Mom is doing well and is happy and safe there. She has dementia, so she’s in the memory care unit and the staff there is helpful and so friendly. I’m so glad we chose HarborChase

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your awesome five-star review! We are thrilled that you chose HarborChase for your mom and are happy to hear that you are enjoying our attentive associates. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

My dad is moving in on [date removed]. This place is outstanding. The staff is super nice. It feels like home With an inviting and warm environment.