Lodge Lane Assisted Living - Wilmington, DE

My tour

This is a beautiful community. The people I met during my tour were nice. They seem to offer some nice amenities. When I visited this community it did not seem to be a very active community and I did not think this was the correct environment for my loved one.

Not For Everyone

The tour I had went very good. This is an upscale community and it was very nice and beautiful. The people were good. The resident who lived there seemed to enjoy the community. They all dressed very nice with jewelry and accessories. This is not a place for everyone and not the environment for us.

A Nice Community

For the time that my mom lived here, she experience good care. The community was always clean but the smell from the cleaners were a bit strong to me. I also found it hard to reach someone during the night, this could use improvement. My mom's room was very nice and overall the community did their best at giving my mom a peaceful home.

Website is smoke and mirrors! In memory care, Every day my mother was served some kind of tasteless watery cold scrambled eggs, and either pre frozen out of the box waffles, French toast, or pancake...then some prefrozen sausage....she will get some bacon now and then but never crispy. Never any toast! They will serve fruit, but likely unripe! They have what they call deli day, three times per week. This means mom will get a dry tasteless sandwich, made hours earlier that day. For dinner, it is usually a frozen chicken cutlet, salmon, or brisket...I don't think anything is fresh! What is local is the frozen food section of a grocery store! There are no appetizers, there is soup, and there is always desserts that are set out too early. No nutritionist at this facility! Buyer beware!

Brand New

It’s brand new and it’s beautiful. We did eat lunch there and we thought the food was fabulous. The staff and everyone was really nice. They don’t have many activities. The level of activities was one of the reasons we went with another community.

Lodge Lane Assisted Living is a non-profit, brand new elegant community situated on a beautiful estate in North Wilmington,Delaware. Residents of all faiths are welcomed while celebrating the best in Jewish heritage, culture and traditions.
Lodge Lane creates a home for those who don't need nursing care, but still need some assistance or supervision.
Our highly trained management team members have over 50 years of combined experience in the senior care industry.
Our goal is to work with prospective residents and family members to make the transition comfortable for everyone involved, beginning with the first visit and tour.
Call us and discover the difference a nurturing residential environment can make in your health, peace of mind and quality of life.