|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Nice place, friendly helpful staff!
Overall we're very pleased with how things turned out at Luther Towers. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they were a big help and made the whole move-in process very easy. It's a nice looking place, and my loved one has settled in well!
Help from A Place for Mom
We toured Luther Towers 1 and found it to be clean, and updated. The onsite restaurant was also inviting. My Dad was pleased with the room a one bedroom apt. offered.
The process of him moving in went well and was well coordinated.
Make the Move!
I found out how I have really shut myself off from nearly everything. This place has all I need to come out of isolation. It's a community I would recommend to anyone especially if they live alone. My daughters are thrilled with my move here. There is something for everyone, lots of activities. The people are friendly and willing to help. I am very happy with my move to Luther Towers 1. I have an efficiency apartment rent includes electric. I even got my hair done in the beauty shop in the building (with many great comments). I strongly recommend making the move!