Luther Towers II - Wilmington, DE

Nice place, friendly helpful staff!

Overall we're very pleased with how things turned out at Luther Towers. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they were a big help and made the whole move-in process very easy. It's a nice looking place, and my loved one has settled in well!

Help from A Place for Mom

We toured Luther Towers 1 and found it to be clean, and updated. The onsite restaurant was also inviting. My Dad was pleased with the room a one bedroom apt. offered.

The process of him moving in went well and was well coordinated.

Make the Move!

I found out how I have really shut myself off from nearly everything. This place has all I need to come out of isolation. It's a community I would recommend to anyone especially if they live alone. My daughters are thrilled with my move here. There is something for everyone, lots of activities. The people are friendly and willing to help. I am very happy with my move to Luther Towers 1. I have an efficiency apartment rent includes electric. I even got my hair done in the beauty shop in the building (with many great comments). I strongly recommend making the move!