Ivy Gables Senior Living - Wilmington, DE

Very disappointed

The care staff are lovely and the facility is very clean. It is small and my mother likes it. However, beware of potential "bait-and-switch" with regard to pricing and other. My Mother is functioning on a fully independent level.
Very disappointed with management/ownership. They have failed to honor the contract.

We chose this facility based on its small size, lovely environment and convenient location to other family in the area.

An attractive community

This seemed like a nice community when we took our tour. The people we met were nice. This community is smaller and did not seem to offer a lot of room to move around. They offer less activities and staff than the community we chose.

Friendly, courteous staff

We're very happy with how things are going at Ivy Gables! It's a clean, well kept place, and the staff is caring, courteous, and very friendly. My loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here. They even do a good job with the food! We're very satisfied with the service they provide.