A wonderful place to call home

We couldn’t have been more pleased how the entire staff made my mothers transition easy and worry free. From every recommendation too the top notch, move in ready apartment, they couldn’t have made it any better.
I am so grateful for the amount of care and attention that Wyndemere provides for ALL of their residents. I was ready to move in. We can’t thank them enough...

A very good retirement community!

I have been very impressed with Wyndemere over the last 15 months when we moved in. The staff is particularly caring, helpful, and friendly. The food is quite good, and the opportunities for activities are also very good.

Wonderful Wyndemere Living

We have been Wyndemere independent living residents at for over 5 years and have loved every aspect of it. We are a part of a caring family like community, where choices abound - for hobbies, exercise, meal selection, concerts, lectures, trips, etc. Move here while you are young enough to be fully involved. A shopping center is within walking distance. The campus includes independent living, assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation, and nursing care. We can remain near to our significant other for nearly all aspects of future health care. World class emergency services are adjacent to our campus and our hospital is just minutes away.

A Lovely Place to Live

We have lived here almost 4 months and just love it! We chose a town home, and the staff customized it for us. Speaking of the staff, they are lovely people who have been very helpful in getting us settled. The residents that we have met are so pleasant. I know that we will make friends as soon as we get involved in some of the activities offered at Wyndemere. There certainly are lots of things to do here! Because we live in a large town home with a big kitchen, we opted out of the meal program. However, we can eat at the Bistro or in the dining room anytime we don't feel like cooking. The food is really good! We have entertained friends at the Bistro, and they are quite impressed. All in all, we feel like we made the right decision by moving to Wyndemere.

Positives of My Move-in Day

I think the impressive staff and then the friendliness of the people living here are valuable to me. The Marketing Department was very helpful with a lunch for us and gift basket the day I moved into Wyndemere. The residents were friendly and helpful. All of these contributed to making me feel “at home.”

I am pleased and grateful for the above.