The Springs at Monarch Landing - Naperville, IL

Very bad management

I just finished a stay at Monarch landing and her are my comments. The facility is very, very nice and very clean and does not have any odor. The food is hit and miss. The CNA’s and nurses were very good, there were a few that were only so, so. Therapy was also very good. They worked with you very well and made you want to do therapy. The management staff was horrible. They did not show even the slightest concern for the patients. They treated me as if I was a burden to them. The Director was the worst of the group. I am not sure why she has such an attitude but she certainly is not a people person. Unfortunately, she has the rest of her staff following her lead. If you don’t have to deal with her or her team everything would be a nice.

Great Choice

We had toured other communities however this one seemed to be the best for my husband. He is starting to adjust now. He is slowly starting to interact with the other residents. The community offers quite a few activities along with other events such as going out to lunch which my husband has gone a couple of times. The food that the community serves I think is very good I have eaten there several times and never been disappointed.