Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown - Doylestown, PA

My happy life at Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown

The right time, the right place (Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown) An exciting life for you and your friends. Enjoy entertainment, not only do we have movies and Ted Talks, we also have stage shows and opera.

Also exercise! Flexibility, yoga and tai chi and a well equipped gym.

WEL Wishes, a program to make dreams come true, is wonderful.

There is lots more, but I must close and take [name removed] (my dog) for a walk.

You are so welcome to visit us and see all the things to do to enjoy the good life.

Wesley Enhanced Doylestown , a nice place to live

My parents live at Wesley in Doylestown. They have a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in Independent living . There is a small kitchen and a living room. Also pull cords throughout the apartment. There are many activities every week. The 9th floor has a gym, a beauty salon, a walking track, a heated pool and a library. Dinner is served every night but Sunday in the dining room where they can choose to sit alone or with other residents. On Sunday they offer a brunch from noon - 2. There is also more casual dining offered at the bistro. The food is good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The building is clean and well maintained. There are buses that take you to the store and to doctors appointments. There are also bus trips to various places every week. Movies, picked by the residents, are shown every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. ANd bingo every Wednesday.

Wesley Enhanced is a large facility, and that may be its main drawback. They seem to have nice rooms, good dining options, although the assisted living dining room seemed a bit isolated from the rest. Also, the assisted living floors, while similar to independent, are not mixed among them. May show this to mom, but she might find the size a bit overwhelming.

Lisa Haino

Thank you for your feedback!
We'd love to have your mom in for a tour so she can see for herself why our residents love living at Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown. While the building is a high rise. all our amenities are very easily accessible under one roof.
Please contact Sharon Margulies at [removed] and she'll be happy to show you around. Stay for lunch or dinner and try us out! We look forward to hearing from you.

This community was ok. Actually toured Hatboro. Room was spacious. While sitting waiting for my tour, staff came to desk to complain about paychecks. They seemed pretty negative which made me question whether or not they would care for mom very well.

Lisa Haino

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize if our employee comments made your experience at our community uncomfortable in any way; this has been addressed with our staff.

At Wesley Enhanced Living, we pride ourselves on the care we provide to our residents and their families. Our Upper Moreland location received a “perfect” score in its 2017 annual comprehensive survey and inspection conducted by the PA department of Human Services, citing zero deficiencies for the policies and procedures in culinary and nutritional services, administration, employee affairs, and personal care services. In 2016, we were named “One of the Best” Assisted Living facilities as voted on by readers of the Intelligencer.

We hope that you will consider our community for your mother’s care and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out directly to our Executive Director, Robyn Kulp, at [removed].

Nice place!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to provide us with lots of great information on everything they had to offer. They had a nice floor plan with lots of great amenities to offer all of the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Grossly understaffed in personal care

My mother started as independent living and got moved to the personal care floor. The staff is very good -- there are just not enough of them. So my mom is not getting the right level of care which means we need to do much more for her. We are looking at other options, but she paid a lot of money to get in there and at this point we feel stuck. WEL, hire more aids and stop trying to pretend you have the right amount of staff.

Not good if you need care

My mother in law has lived at Wellesley for four years, and it was satisfactory up until the time she entered the personal care floor where services have been lacking. They are understaffed, information does not pass well between shifts, and the human errors have meant a degrading quality of life for my mother in law that should be completely preventable.

Lots to do here

I am here 2 months now. People are friendly and
welcoming to newcomers. Activities are there for
you. Being able to walk to stores & a restaurant is
great for the independent person. Close to Doylestown Hospital. Transportation to nearby shopping is
provided. I would recommend Wesley to my friends.

Review of Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown Assisted Living in Doylestown, PA

Things seemed very nice at Wesley so far. Have visited twice. Like the idea of walking to shops. Staff very friendly and helpful. Many activities for me.

Enjoying an active lifestyle to the fullest with comfort and security—that's what Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown is all about. And, with our incomparable range of amenities and programs, you can be sure your own unique interests and desires will be completely fulfilled. At Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown, you'll find: Spacious, beautifully appointed one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio homes, Restaurant-style dining in our new Bistro or expansive dining rooms, Social, recreational, fitness, and educational programs.