NewSeasons at New Britain - Chalfont, PA

Truly a feeling of Love, Warmth and Home

From the minute you open the door to New Seasons at New Britain one can feel the warmth, friendliness and a feeling of family there. The smiling ladies who are most courteous and helpful at the front desk are such a welcoming inspiration. [Removed] is most helpful in coordinating your stay and makes one feel very much at home there. [Removed], director does an outstanding job in keeping the wonderful reputation that New Seasons has. Truly a 10 star residence! I can't say enough about [Removed] and her kind and caring nursing duties. From the nursing staff, the aids, and all who make New Seasons a happy uplifting residence that you see from all the residents there I give it my highest compliments! The food is always delicious and varied and never any trouble to ask for something that is not on the daily menu. And when you ask for help, the staff is most attentive. There was always a uplifting, positive feeling when visiting New Seasons. A feeling of family and teamwork to meet your every need in your stay there.

Experience Going Well

I'am pleased with my move to this community. So far everything is working out pretty well, and I'am pleased. I do feel comfortable, everyone has been very welcoming. The community is always very well-kept. The staff is wonderful, and they are always willing to help. They provide nice meals, and offer good activities. I would recommend this community, it is working out well for myself.

Extremely Happy at This Community

My parents are doing very well at this community. They have adjusted very well to it, and are extremely happy. The community looks nice, they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff is kind. There are activities for them when they are ready to participate. The meals are very good, even some of our other family members were impressed. It has been a great experience, and I would recommend this community.

Stay away

The aides are very caring but always doing doubles. They can't say they are short staffed but it's obvious that they are. The executive director does not return phone calls promptly and she does not know her residents. They have lost good caring staff in the past few months all because of poor management. They need to stop caring about census and start caring about the care that they are giving. I can no longer recommend New Seasons at New Britain for family or friends.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you so much for your feedback. Here at Five Star Senior Living we strive to deliver the best possible care to all of our residents. We hold our staff to the highest standards of integrity, quality care, and compassion. With that being said, we seek a room to grow as well, so please give us a call at our anonymous, toll-free Gold Service Line [removed] and provide us the details of the situations you based your opinion. We hope to be of service in the future.

THEY ARE GREAT!

My loved one has been at NSNB for a little under a year now. The adjustment in the beginning was very difficult for all of us, the staff there was so helpful with the transition. I have noticed that a lot has changed at this facility in the past few months. One of the main things that I see is less staff. There seems to be more residents, a lot more being in wheel chairs which to me is uncommon for an assisted living. It almost seems to be turning into a nursing home. I would assume that with more people moving in that they would bring in more staff. It seems to me that there is actually less, but one thing that I can say is that even though there is not many staff members I always see them on the go! I have no idea how they can accomplish what they accomplish there but even with being under staffed they make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of their ability. Some how still manage to take the time to great me and my other family members when we come to visit. They make me feel as though we are all apart of their family there! There are a few aids there that just go above and beyond, you can tell that that they put there heart and soul into what they do and they take great pride in doing so, so my hat goes off to you! Thank you NSNB staff, Thank you Keisha, Sara, Heather, and Sally for just being god sent angels, and nothing short of amazing!

Poor experience, understaffed and unhelpful

Our experience with NewSeasons has been very poor. They seem very understaffed, and it has lead to the quality of care they provide really suffering. The response times when my loved one requests help have been very long, and sometimes they don't show up at all until I call them directly and tell them my loved one needs assistance. We've also had issues with the night aides refusing to help at all, telling her that the morning staff would handle her problem, which is unacceptable. In addition to all of this there have been mix-ups regarding communication with the hospital and medications. It just hasn't been a good experience, and I can't recommend the service to others.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you so much, we really appreciate your input. Here at Five Star Senior Living we strive to deliver quality care to all of our residents and their families. We wish to deliver a positive, warm and nurturing hospitality experience and we hold our staff to such standards as well. With that being said, we are always looking for ways to improve, so if you are willing, we kindly ask you to call our Gold Star Service line [removed] and provide us more details.

It's actually been good.

It's actually been good. She seems to like and is getting used to it. I liked the location. It's fairly reasonable, and they offered the therapies we needed. It was the best fit. At first she wasn't participating, and they really encouraged her to join in.

We were very positively impressed with New Seasons. it is a very nice facility and everyone was very friendly.

It's going very well so far.

It's going very well so far. Mom loves it there. I would rate them very highly and give them a five so far. Everything is working out really well.

2 Thumbs Up for New Seasons

New Seasons at New Britain is the best. Moving my Father-in-law to an assisted living facility was a difficult decision to make. New Seasons welcomed him with open arms. Everyone we've met from the the cleaning staff, aids, restaurant staff, front desk, and, the administration is wonderful. New Seasons came highly recommended and lived up to its hype. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a place for their parent(s) for excellent care and peace of mind.

Very friendly staff!

They do a fantastic job at NewSeasons. The facility itself is very nice looking, and very clean, and the staff are all wonderful. My love done had a hard time settling in, but everyone was so patient and so understanding and they did their best to make his stay a comfortable one.

Very nice place, overall

Our experience with NewSeasons at New Britain was a good one. It's a very pretty place, and they do a good job keeping it clean and well kept. It has a cheerful atmosphere, and the staff are friendly, professional, and very responsive!
The only complaint I've heard from my loved one is that the food service could use improvement, meal quality is hit or miss.

They have lots of staff and are very attentive.

They are very clean and the staff is friendly. They have been quick to respond to needs and concerns. She is a picky eater, but has been able to find stuff to eat. Just in the first few days, she has improved so much. She has done a complete 180. Liz the coordinator made us feel very good. We really liked it, when we went to visit we really liked the cleanliness, and that it didn't smell. They have lots of staff and are very attentive. And the therapists are really great. She can be really good at saying no, but they don't let her not go.

They are clean and they have sufficient staff.

The activities happen fairly regularly, but there isn't a lot of variety in the activities, the quality of the activities could be better. I think they need to be a little better organized when, someone is admitted. When we first came there was a lot of confusion, the records didn't really seem to be in place, there is a lack of communication between the staff. It's in a good location for us, the place is clean and they have sufficient staff, and they were able to accommodate for the needs we had.

Really liked. Residents se...

Really liked. Residents seemed really happy here.

New Seasons a Great Choice

Mom is settled in and doing great! She loves her room and is participating in many activities. The staff is so kind and helpful. The dining room is beautiful and Mom enjoys sitting with other residents for meals. We are so pleased that New Seasons was our choice for her.

Newseasons at New Britain

For the most part, the staff seem to be very friendly and eager to have new residents. Most importantly my father-in-law is very happy there. He finds the staff friendly and helpful. He loves the food and the constant companionship with other residents. There were some bumps getting him settled in such as no guidance to set up phone service in advance and one pushy LPN who was trying to do an admission assessment before her shift ended. Other than that it was positive.

Excellant Facility! It truly is 5 sta...

Excellant Facility! It truly is 5 star! We were very impressed with the overall detail of New Seasons.

Visited - nice facility.

Visited - nice facility.

Located in an upscale suburb of Bucks County, NewSeasons at New Britain has the feel of an elegant country inn. Our residents can enjoy chatting over tea and fresh scones at our daily social hour, read a good novel in our library or indulge in a delicious ice cream sundae in our ice cream parlor. You’ll meet new friends, be pampered by a dedicated staff and take advantage of a full range of services that will make your life secure and independent. Our activities coordinator makes sure there is always something fun going on throughout the day. We offer a variety of fully furnished suites depending on your preferences and your price range. In addition to your activities here at New Britain, you can also take advantage of our local community through our generous transportation services. Some residents enjoy having their hair done, perusing the local mall or dining in their favorite restaurant. Come find out why so many people call NewSeasons at New Britain home.