Personal & Memory Care at the Park - Hatboro, PA

Personal & Memory Care at the Park - Hatboro, PA has yet not published prices.

Personal & Memory Care at the Park is a Personal Care and Alzheimer's & Dementia Care facility dedicated to helping individuals provide the daily, personal assistance they need to maintain the freedom to enjoy a wide range of activities. Fully dedicated to our residents' needs and well being with licensed nursing on duty 24/7, our team provides daily assistance with dressing, bathing, and medication management to comprehensive healthcare services. Part of Gloria Dei Communities, a not-for-profit organization, it is our goal to provide quality, affordable community living with an abundance of opportunities to find meaning and fulfillment for our residents. Hearing how our residents feel about Personal & Memory Care at the Park lets us know we have been true to our mission.

“It’s very easy to socialize here and I get to spend more time with my family, friends and loved ones.” “I don’t have to worry about anything. What a relief.” “I love it here. I’m learning and doing a lot of new things. In a lot of ways Personal Care at the Park has helped me regain my Independence.” Located in Montgomery County, PA, Personal & Memory Care at the Park is just minutes from the Willow Grove exit of the PA Turnpike. The campus is nestled back from the road on beautifully landscaped grounds with an abundance of activities. Our gourmet chef provides three delicious, nutritious meals a day - just part of our low all inclusive monthly fee.