Greenfield of Lansdale - Lansdale, PA

This is another great possibility.
Great staff.
Beautiful Facility.
[Name removed] was kind and patient, and was prompt in follow up on some finance questions.
This is a bit on the higher end of costs, so need to assess how to make this work

Nice and detailed email from [name removed]([removed]) with brochures

Very happy

My mother has been a resident for the last three months and I am very happy with the quality of care provided by Greenfield. It is a weight off my shoulders knowing that she is in good hands! Thank you!

Not a good experience

I was not impressed with this community when we visited. There was an odor when you first walked into the community. The community felt cold and institutional. We knew this was not the right place for our loved one.

Amazing Meals!!

My loved one has recently moved into this community and so far everything is going well for her. The staff are all wonderful people and I could have not picked a better group to care for her during this time. She has said nothing but great things about all of the meals and enjoys walks around the building with all the great scenery. Overall I would recommend this place.

They gave me a great tour!

Greenfield was a very nice facility. We really liked it when we toured. The sales guy was very nice and he gave us a lot fo good information. This was defiantly my second choice if we had not gotten a better deal at another place.

My Thought Of The Tour

ThIs seemed like a nice clean community when we visited. The person that took us on our tour was nice. This community offers some daily activities and they allow pets.

This is a smaller community.

The staff at this community are great. They are compassionate, patient and help dad with his medication. The food is good and it is served in a restaurant style. They are good with accommodating his needs. They offer an exercise class on site, a doctor that comes in once a week and the staff are very interactive. They are constantly cleaning and they do dad's laundry. I would recommend this community.

Father's Care

My father is happy at this community. We have found the stasff to be very nice and caring to his needs. The community is clean and well taken care of. The meals are healthy and a nice variety. He is enjoying the activities that are offer. We would highly recommend this community to other families.

Very happy with our choice!

We are pleased with the care my father has been receiving from the caregivers in this community. The place is very clean and organized. My husband and brother in law have tried the meals here and said they are very good. They have a large variety of activities available which is great. We are very happy.

Good Tour, But Not The One For Us

I toured this community for my friend and her needs. My tour with very well, and everyone was kind. The community looked nice and very well maintained. The staff was very kind and friendly. It was a good experience. I wanted a community that was more secure. It is a very nice place, but not the one for us.

Happy relief

My mother has been a resident in the memory care center for a few months now. The staff is always interacting with her. Every staff member that I pass is friendly and polite.

The facility is beautiful and well maintained.

I am very happy that she is a resident there. It's good to know that she is being taken care of.

Pleasant Staff!!

Things are going pretty well in the community. My mother likes her meals they have great taste. The portions of the meals are good. The staff communicate very well with my mother and i. I feel that housekeeping does a great job maintaining everything clean and organized. Activities are offered are on site and off site.

Spring Meadows

My mother has been at this facality for 2 weeks. So far we are satisfied with the care she is getting. She is adjusting to her new surroundings. We feel good knowing she is safe and being well taken care of.

Wonderful Staff!!

The food taste and presentation could use a little updating. Everything else is great the community is kept clean. The staff is very nice they try to encourage and help my mother participate in activities to a level of comfort. They are also very accommodation and helpful. The place is remodeled so the community is very nice and well organized.

My mom has only beeen at Spring Meadows for 4 days, so I can't really give a truthful review yet. We were advised to not visit for the 1st week, so I haven't been back there as of yet. I can give a better review in a week or 2.

Brand New Good Looking Community

My sister seems to be doing well here at this community. My only concern has been there is a lot of things are left for me to do. As far as providing transportation, getting her a hospital bed, and many other things I thought the community would handle. Other than that issue everything is working out well. It is a brand new facility, everything looks very nice and clean. Her room looks great, with nice big windows. The meals are wonderful. Everybody have been accommodating. Overall this is a lovely community.

It Was Hard At First But Things Are Better

Things were hard at first with my mother's move to the community. She is much better now and the staff has really worked hard in caring for her. The community is very clean and everything looks very neat and nice.The staff is good, there was a little problem with her medication,but my concerns have been handled.There are nice activities offered and she likes the food. I would say just make sure you stay on top of your loved one medication. This is a nice community and I would recommend it.

Mom in spring meadows

The facility is extremely clean and easy to navigate. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My mother tho is not transfering well. She just wants to go home, she has only been there for 1 week. I hope she settles in soon as I am very happy with Spring Meadows.

Nice place overall, some improvements to be made

Overall our experience with Spring Meadows of Lansdale has been a good one, but there are a few things they could work on. The facility itself is generally clean and well kept, and the staff seems friendly. However, I do think they could be providing the residents with more individual attention and be a bit more organized. Our loved one has had some issues with items being misplaced.

Review of Spring Meadows of Lansdale - Lansdale, PA

I only did a tour of the facility. I thought the facility was nice the staff friendly but I was disappointed that the bathrooms in the resident rooms were not wheelchair accessible.

Review of Spring Meadows-Landsdale, PA

We really enjoyed our visit to Spring Meadows of Lansdale. It was nice to see all the seniors up and about, everyone seemed happy and well cared for. The layout of the building was superbly designed for seniors to get about and remember where to go.The concept of the nurses working 12 hour shifts is great, for it makes them happy in their work and yet more time for them in their life in the long run. The rooms were quite nice, though the bathrooms were very small. This is the one place I would consider having my mom live. Thank you

Unfortunately, because of how quickly my mother declined health wise she was not able to participate in any activities at Spring Meadows. However, the attention she received from the staff facility was great and they did a wonderful, caring and enthusiastic job of caring for her.

Friendly, accommodating staff!

Our experience with Spring Meadows of Lansdale has been a very good one, so far! I live out of state, so I don't get a chance to visit often, but I've heard nothing but good things from my relatives! My loved one can be very picky, but the staff here has really bent over backwards helping her feel welcome and get settled in. We really couldn't be happier with them!

Very bright & clean & cheerful. Nice staff.

Wish it was a little closer, that they had outings, & that pricing was less. Still considering.

This would be my choice for placement right now. Unfortunately Spring Meadows is in the midst of construction and their memory care facility is slated to be available in a couple of months. Definitely a consideration for the future.

All around great!

I recently have put my mom in Spring Meadow and our experience has been tremendous! This is my third facility for her and this one rates the best by far!

An Outstanding Place

I think they did a fantastic job rebuilding the place. Everything looks brand new. The staff there couldn't be any friendlier. My father in law really likes the meals there, which says a lot. I think the Spring Meadows of Lansdale is an outstanding place. The only problem is that they're not entirely organized because of all of the new people. Other than that it has been very good. I would definitely recommend this place. (Activities Not Applicable)

Most of their activities are not based on sight and i'm really impressed on how they accommodate everyone. My mother has been difficult in transitioning and they do extra things to try and accommodate her. They're doing everything including keeping her suite clean. I can't even think of anything they can improve. They've been good. There always seems to be a staff person helping with this and that. I'm totally satisfied.

Everyone was very friendly; residents were recognized by name and spoken to personally by Janine. the facility is nice, but is undergoing major renovation. The outdoor work is to be done by the end of July. Inside, all halls and rooms will be renovated. We liked the facility; it seems like a nice place which will only improve once renovations are done.

Very well kept, staff was excellent. We have decided to make this place our fathers home.

Looking for Comprehensive Assisted Living- check out Spring Meadows in Lansdale Pa

I looked at 12 different assisted living places before selecting Spring Meadows for my mother and father. Spring Meadows is currently undergoing a 4 million dollar renovation. It is also under new management and has hired some innovative, visionary individuals to ensure that top notch care is provided to all of the elderly so that they can thrive and live life to their fullest. They also provide quality activities. At each meal the residences have a choice of two selections. The food is good. What I like most, is the comprehensive care that is offered to all of their residences. Unlike many of the other assisted living places that I looked at that charge any where from $500 to $2500 dollars extra for levels of care fees and $200 to $500 for medication management fees these are included in the monthly payments. My mom is able to continue to participate in physical therapy - that is housed in Spring Meadows, that she began in a Skilled Nursing rehab, when she was discharged from the hospital. Spring Meadows provides an opportunity for seniors who might often end up in nursing homes (because they need constant care and attention) to live a life of in a community that provides enriching and engaging experiences. M.E.H.

It is under construction, still works as a fun center. Rooms are a little smaller than most however if s larger room is chosen it is still less money and comparable in size.

Review of Spring Meadows of Lansdale in Lansdale, PA

Good people - not enough help - people quit all the time - need to pay people more money - too much turn over for residents.

Review of Spring Meadows of Lansdale in Lansdale, PA

Staff is supportive and compasinate. Rooms are kept 100% clean everyday, housekeepers and laundry are A+. My father loves the food and waite staff. Can't wait for renovations to be finished.

Welcome home to Greenfield of Lansdale! Our residents live among friends while enjoying a blend of planned social, cultural and recreational activities in an inviting apartment-style setting. It is our mission to transform the experience of senior living, while honoring and celebrating the uniqueness of each resident.

Our recently renovated community boasts a 7,500 square foot “Town Square,” where residents and families can gather and engage in various activities. This innovative central area connects key design elements from significant United States landmarks to help make every resident feels immediately at home.

If your loved one needs assistance with Dementia care, we are here to help. Our Memory Care community, is uniquely designed to provide a secure environment while offering every opportunity for personal freedom and the enjoyment of life.