The Solana Doylestown - Warrington, PA

Why don't you show pictures of any rooms or square footage of same?
Why are there no ratings?

Kate Vance

Hi, thank you for taking the time to make contact. The community's website, solanadoylestown.com, features a number of reviews, as well as photos of the communities and floor plans with square footage. If you'd like more information, or to book a tour, please don't hesitate to reach out to the community at [removed].

Nice Community, My Tour Went Well

Each of the community's I toured for my mother, and her needs were nice in their own ways. I had a good tour of this community. Everyone was nice, and friendly. The community looked nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff was helpful, and my questions were answered. Everything went well, and I had a nice tour of this facility.

We, my husband, [Removed], his brother, [Removed], his sister, [Removed] and myself) has a tour today with [Removed]. Solana is a beautiful, welcoming and inviting place. I think my mother-in-law would fit in and enjoy living here. The philosophy of engagement and friendly, well trained staff would be stimulating and comforting for her. Their continuing staff training and policies are very progressive and gave us a feeling that this is a superbly well run care center. The physical layout, cleanliness, and decor were outstanding, gave us the impression of a well run and very professional place. The staff seems very caring and warm with the residents.

The Solana is the only place to send your loved one.

The Solana is the only place I could ever have imagined my father-in-law living in the winter of his life. They take such great care of the residents. The first thing I noticed was that every resident was HAPPY and energetic!!
[Removed] are both wonderful people who truly have hearts of gold. The amentiies, cleanliness, and excursions really made this decision a no-brainer for my family.

I want to live here

This place is brand new and everything is gorgeous. They have happy hour at least once a week where the residents I am assuming more from the assisted living side more than the memory care side can come and be social and interact with each other. I would have loved to move my mother into law in here, however, cost was a major concern. The assisted living side was within her budget range however the memory care side was not and her care level indicates she is in need of the memory care.

I would move in

This is a brand new beautiful community. It reminds me of a nice quality hotel. The food was good and they serve it in a restaurant style. The executive director was there to help us when we moved mom in for her respite stay. The staff are pleasant and helpful. They offer daily activities including exercise classes. They were willing to work with us on the financing and I would recommend this community for a respite stay.

Gorgeous place!!

The Solana Doylestown is a brand new facility & absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately we had heard some negative things about the community so we decided to go with another facility.

Incredibly clean!!

My uncle is in the memory care unit of this community and the staff are good as most of them know us on a first name basis. They offer daily activities , however they seemed geared more towards women. The food is better in the main dining room. I think the food is not as fresh in the memory care unit since they all eat at a specific time. They are willing to work with you on any concerns you may have. They want to make sure everyone is happy and I would recommend this community.

Very good facility in regards to comfort, support, living conditions and cleanliness

Happy place for Mom

The personnel seem to really care about their residents.
Food is excellent.
I am very happy that I selected Solana for my mother.

Horrible

I had a horrible experience here. My husband was scaled in the shower and looked like he tried to get out and ended up with black and blue bruises. He did not get good care. The food was bad. I was there everyday for a few hours with my husband. Since he has moved out, he had changed and was not the same

Kate Vance

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I'd be glad to speak more with you directly. You can email me at [removed].

The Solana is wonderful!

They do a great job cleaning my dad's apartment and maintaining the building. The community is updated and nicely decorated. My dad has no complaints about the food. They just added a full time director Jennifer who has some great ideas and wants to make some changes. The community offers many activities such as movies, games, and exercise. They could benefit by adding more activities to stimulate those with mild dementia. My dad would benefit from an improved exercise program by adding some exercise equipment.

Kate Vance

Thanks for reaching out to let us know how your dad is doing - I'm glad to know he is enjoying being part of the Atria family. I'll be sure to share your suggestions about our programming with the community. If you have any other feedback, you can connect with me directly at [removed]. Thanks again, and I'm happy he's eating well!

Solana is super!

It's only been a week, but the Solana is incredible. It's beautiful but, more importantly, The care my husband is receiving is first rate. The people are terrific!

I love it.

I love it. They are very responsive, and they keep up on the place, and they are very friendly. They all go out of the way from the person who does all the food, to the person who takes care of the rooms, to the management. They are all wonderful.

They are very high end which is really nice. They are sort of like a high end Hotel. My Dad likes it there and they keep him occupied with things to do.

Very Accommodating

I think it just all has been a good experience for us. I have enjoyed the experience with them and all of the staff members are always very accommodating when the family comes to visit, which is quite often.

Mom is very happy!

Very pleased with Solana Doylestown. Staff is friendly, efficient and meals are superb! The 24/7 refreshment lounge is well stocked and always clean. The rooms are spacious with elderly-friendly bathrooms and full size refrigerator/freezers. Mom has been there a short time and she is very, very happy. No complaints whatsoever.

Early review

It has been only 5 days, nut everyone seems very helpful. I am very pleased at this point.

I think it's worked out well for my father in law...

I think it's worked out well for my father in law. We had some issues at the previous facility that he was at. We moved out of the area and transferred him to The Solana. We have only had minor issues. They told us they would make his bed everyday but they do it about 5 out of 7 days a week. That's just a small issue. Overall, we are generally satisfied. He has been there for 6 weeks. He seems to be happy and he participates in the activities.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things turned out at The Solana Doylestown! My loved one was very against staying in one of these places, but they really won her over here! The workers here are caring and understanding, and they do a great job looking out for the residents. Mom also said they did a great job with the food! I would highly recommend this place.

Wow. Brand new facility so very inviting. However, even more important is the care I saw toward the residents when I visited. The avoidance of a fall could not have been staved. Rates very reasonable. Absolutely no weird odors. Chef onsite to cook meals 3choices and if that's not good he will specially make something.

The Most beautiful option physically.

The Most beautiful option physically. The community is well maintained. The staff down to the very last maid, driver, caretaker is very pleasant, happy and attentive. Constant interaction with the residence. They provide a lot of activities such as cards, dominoes and anything else they would like to do. The food is better than average. They have a dedicated bus for the community for shopping or other outings

Brand new and beautiful. Only 7 residents out of 28 so far. Not sure about handling Dad's tough behavior.

Discover the benefits of social living at the new Solana Doylestown. Set on eight beautiful acres in historic Bucks County, this vibrant community will feature upscale amenities including a gourmet restaurant, salon and spa, wellness center and movie theater. And with the worries of transportation, housekeeping and snow removal attended to by a well-trained staff, residents are free to enjoy an active, more independent lifestyle. Each new month will bring more than 200 social, educational and cultural opportunities tailored to their personal interests.

The Solana offers a range of senior living services to ensure a comfortable, confident lifestyle for our residents. Independent living enables our residents to connect with peers and enjoy an active lifestyle, while our supportive living option provides just the right amount of discreet assistance to help our residents remain as independent as possible, while our secure Life Guidance® neighborhood provides innovative memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. In addition, our responsive, 24-hour staff is available to assist with any request, so residents can spend less time worrying about household chores and more time doing what they love.