Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland - Hatboro, PA

Nice place, well presented. Apartments on the small side. Not a lot of amenities but that is a plus as far as I am concerned. Don't want to pay for a lot of things that I will never use.

Not comfortable with purchasing a cottage and having your equity vanish after 4+ years.
Staff was informative and helpful. A good initial experience.

Lisa Haino

Thank you for sharing your experience at Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland with us. We hope to welcome you back soon. If you have additional questions we can answer, or would like to return for another visit, please don't hesitate to contact Sharon Margulies at [removed].

entrance fee is too high

Very Blest

The BEST CCRC Retirement Community by far ! I've been researching this since 1996, first for my parents, and more recently for my husband and I , especially since our work retirements, and with the mounting challenges as homeowners, while we felt ourselves "aging gracefully." Wesley Enhanced / Upper Moreland / has a wonderful, caring staff, fine community spirit, and every support system retirees would hope for, and is sensibly priced as well. We feel very happy now in our perfect cottage , have peace of mind concerning the future, and are very blest !

not a lot of scheduled activities that I could see, but it may be directly related to the cost at this facility. Like the option of flexibility in regards to dining. You can eat when you want to for a monthly allotment.

Lisa Haino

Thank you. We appreciate any and all feedback! If we can provide any additional information to assist with your decision making process, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Nice tour

The staff here did a nice job on our tour they showed us all around and answered all our questions. We just did not feel that this community was a good fit for my mom.

Lisa Haino

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to learn more about the factors in your decision. If you would be so kind as to follow up and let us know why our community wasn't a good fit, so we may make adjustments moving forward if necessary, we would appreciate it!

Mom is Enjoying Her Time Here

My mother is enjoying her time here in this community since her move here. I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. She is safe, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. They have a good staff at this community. Everything is working out quite well for us in this facility. This is a good community, and I would recommend it.

Satisfied Senior!

Before moving here I was reluctant to leaving my home and it was the best decision I was ever forced into!On a scale of 1 to 5 I would give them a 6! It is wonderful here!They offer a wide variety of games,they offer exercise programs and even specialized programs for those with arthritis.I recently joined the coloring club and the ladies in there are a hoot! The housekeeping crew is wonderful. They come in every two weeks and vacuum and mop my floors, deep clean my bathrooms and wipe everything down. My brother and sister-in-law come once a week to eat dinner with me because the food is so good and affordable! I would recommended this place to anyone who can afford it and [Removed]

Just getting started

My parents have only been in the independent living apartments for a few weeks, but are very happy. Everyone is friendly, the food is excellent, and the apartment is spacious.

really love the place!

I really love Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland! There has not been anything that we have not been extremely happy with. My mother at one point did complain a little about the food, but they had someone come in and talk with her to get her specific requests and preferences and they have accommodated them. My mother is active and participating in things more than I would have expected. They are really genuinely concerned about their residents and take great care of them.

Definitely did not like the location/...

Definitely did not like the location/area otherwise a nice place!

Met with the Director and toured the ...

Met with the Director and toured the apartment building and an apartment, also was shown a Twin/cottage that was lovely. Must go over finances. Fifteen meals a month included in the cottage. Different for the apartments. Will get back to her.If skilled care is ever needed, would go to WEL in Doylestown. Do not have skilled care for the cottages, but do have assisted living and skilled care there for apartment residents on the first and second floors. Cottage is not looking like an option that we could posssible afford. All utilities would be met by us. It would be trading our home for the expense of it, and not downsizing, but putting more strain on us finanially. There are three on a list for a one bedroom cottage of which there are only a few. We were shown the largest cottage they had which was gorgeous, but it is looking more and more not feasible for us.