very nice place!

I could not ask for a better place for my mother, caring staff and wonderful service!

P pore care

My Dad has been in Wasatch Care Center for a little over two mounts his environment and care are pore. He has to wait for long periods of time for assistance. On several occasions I have observed the CNAS standing around talking with each other while several call lights were on within there view. On two occasions my dad was allowed to lay in his wet bed and close for over two hours. The list goes on from there as to the food quality etc. I would not have anyone placed at Wasatch!

N/A

Really bad service. Can't believe the am service my loved one had. Worst care I've ever experience. They threw my loved one in the hallway and let him on his own. He's not capable of being on his own.

disgusted

Don't send your loved one here they never have the time. the nurses and cnas are untrained. this place lies to patients and their families. Their cover up stories for why my mother had bruised knees was distasteful Im sueing.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident’s physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, therapists, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
At Wasatch Care Center, we strive to provide quality, compassionate care. Our center accommodates 62 residents. Our smaller size creates an inviting and homelike environment for your loved one. We offer semi-private rooms with space to add items from home for a special personalized touch.
Wasatch Care Center provides delicious meals served in our dining room. A variety of menu items are carefully planned as we strive to meet the nutritional needs of each resident.
Our residents are treated like family by our skilled and caring staff. Wasatch Care Center employs the Angel Care Program designed to address any special needs that may arise during a resident’s stay in our facility. The program focuses extra attention on residents and, in some cases, family members. The goal is to meet the special needs of the people we provide care to every day.