The Orchards of Cascadia - Nampa, ID

The Orchards of Cascadia - Nampa, ID has yet not published prices.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

Everybody is friendly and he is getting really good care from everybody at the facility. They are doing the best they can with his situation. He has been getting excellent nursing care. I think everybody has been exceptional and helpful. A CNA has been super nice to both of us and helpful. The nurses are always very helpful and friendly. I have no complaints about the cleanliness It's usually always picked up. I think they are pretty on top on keeping it clean. The meals seem to be good. He hasn't complained or sent anything back. They are keeping his diet in control. My problem with communication because I was informed of something by the driver. I think I should have called by a nurse or administration staff.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

He is happy with the service. He said he has met a lot of wonderful people here and they really care. The nurses are nothing but patient and understanding. Everyone cares and not one person has a negative attitude. It has a nice clean fresh smell. He said the food is good but portions are small. I have not had a care conference or outline what they were going to do.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

I thought it was great. Therapy is going well. The nurses are great and he likes them all. They are really pleasant and friendly.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

I think the service they provide is impeccable. My wife is excelling. Therapy is very good. It is very, very clean. The meals look good to me and she is eating. They have called a couple of times.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

My mother is so happy there. Everybody is so nice and accommodating. I am so pleased that they have her in physical therapy and occupational therapy. They have her doing exercises and have helped her. She has a great social life there as well. They have bingo and music. The director of admissions was extremely helpful and very kind. She helped put my mom's fears at ease. The facility itself is really clean and it doesn't smell like a care center when you walk in. It's very clean. My mom seems to happy with everything. They make sure her meals are all cut up for her. They have a care conference with every new patient, just to answer any questions and to address any concerns.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

The nurses are great. There is a nurse and the van driver that has been helpful. The facility will bring her a sandwich if she does not like what they are serving. They do try to accommodate food requests. She complains about the meals but then again if you eat the same food every day you can.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

They are great! The people that work there do an awesome job. They are very good. It's working out well for my mother. It's always clean. It smells clean and looks clean. They have wonderful food. My mother is picky but they are doing a good job. I would go there myself.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

We like it! I think they have been communicating well.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

They paid attention to detail and had compassion. The CNAs were very helpful. The nursing information was lacking I feel.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

The staff is excellent and he is receiving good care. The nurses are excellent, very caring, and busy. The CNAs are great too. Everyone is very approachable, excellent. The staff is very committed to the patients. When I speak to the nurses they are very thorough when they talk to me. It is older and the toilet clogs and things but they do the best they can. I had to ask them to clean the room one day.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

Management is wonderful and they are very nice to you. Their rehab therapists were excellent. They really helped my husband. They were doing they could do with what they had. They are personable. It's an old building. The little gal who cleans does an excellent job. I don't think that the food portions were large enough. One afternoon at lunch he was supposed to get a vegetable soup. There were only 6 vegetables in it! And it was only like a half a cup. What really did me in, was the egg salad sandwich I ate as a guest, it was on half a piece of bread. It was weird, it was like it had carrots in it! The cook needs to go to cooking school. I will say the Christmas dinner, with Prime Rib, was delicious! So, it's not that they can't do it. Communication was good and better than last time. I thought that most of the time the nurses were excellent. I got a little upset because he hadn't got a bath in over a week.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

The maintenance guy was wonderful. They never swept under his bed or changed his sheets. The dining room had great food. The main nurse was wonderful but the rest promise things and never come back. They did not give him the meds he was supposed to get. The food was terrible. There was burnt food and it was spilled all over the tray. He could not eat the hamburger. He would ask for help and it would take a long time to get them to come. He would need help off the toilet and no one came to help him.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

There were some great nurses and CNAs. It took a long time to get started with the therapy and my father said that he was much better. They would not meet his dietary needs. The response time was terrible. They gave one shower in two weeks. He felt like a few were unprofessional. They had processed meals and I especially wouldn't feed my family their food.

Review of The Orchards of Cascadia

I was not happy with the care at all. She said the meals were horrible and had no flavor and everything tasted the same. I had to complain a lot and then there was follow through.