Cascadia of Nampa - Nampa, ID

Cascadia of Nampa - Nampa, ID has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Rehabilitation

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

All of the staff members have been great. There are a few that stand out because they have been amazing!

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It is a nice facility and I do not have to worry about my loved one here. He is always getting his medications and the nurses are cordial. This has been the best transition. It is very clean and there is no smell and that is why I picked this facility. He enjoys his meals and he said they are very good. I call the nurse and she gives me updates.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

My mom is happy and that is amazing. One of the nurses helped with everything and she answers all of my questions. My loved one is making a miraculous recovery and has some therapy. It is very clean and I am so impressed. I’m very happy with the communication.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

My loved one says that she can tell that they have made some upgrades since the last time she was there. She says the therapy is vigorous and the food is really good! She is really pleased with the nurses.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

They are absolutely phenomenal and the communication is phenomenal as well! There is NOTHING about the therapists that we could possibly complain about! They are great, above and beyond. They listen to us, to her, they really do care! The nurses are fantastic and the staff member that did her intake was amazing! The only feedback I could possibly give is maybe they could do a better job with matching people up in the dining room. I noticed that sometimes she will sit by herself. I do not even know how they would do this but it is just something I noticed.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It is very clean and the aides are very friendly!

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

They take good care of her and my mom loves the new machines that they have in the therapy room. The nurses and aides are all very great and the communication has been good!

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

The therapy is excellent!

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

My dad seems to be comfortable there and the facility looks brand new!

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

They are all very friendly and very accommodating. It is so clean here and my loved one likes all of the meals.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It is very clean from what I have seen and my mom really likes the nurses! I do think the aides are overworked. They are very busy and it can be a bit of a wait when the button is pushed. I don't think it's the aide's fault because they are not sitting around they are just understaffed. I think the communication could be increased. If I ask a question they are always quick to respond but I have to reach out to them. I do think the food is not soft enough especially for the elderly. The broccoli with sauce on it that they had the other day would have been fine for me but not my mother.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

The therapist seems to be doing a very good job and is very helpful! My mom likes her food pretty hot and so far, especially during lunch and dinner, she gets her meals and they are lukewarm to cold at times. Every time we have mentioned it that her meals were cold the staff has brought it back to her liking. So we have appreciated that.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

I ate there once and it was really good. They are busy and they are hard to get a hold of. The director and I chatted when we first came here and was super friendly and interactive. They are helpful but they just do their job and are not very caring. That is my wife's perception but when I am there they seem friendly enough to me and I know they are busy and those places are undermanned.

They are very friendly.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

Based on what my loved one says there is some room for improvement with the meals.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

My loved one spoke with the cook about getting him on the right diet and my loved one says the therapy is going well.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

Some of my concerns is the response time to call lights and I have had almost zero communication with anyone there. They resolved any odors I noticed from a previous visit.

The meals are bland.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

I do not feel like he is getting the care and attention he needs. He is not eating any of the meals because he says that they are bland.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It is very clean! The people there that walk in and out of his room have all been very friendly. I've heard no complaints from him. The food looked fine to me.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

They have been very informative of all of the steps he is taking. He has made great progress with the short time he has been there. The staff has all been very nice and helpful. It is very clean. The dining area is nice and open. They keep me updated on his diet plan the dietitian.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It’s been really great. Everybody is pretty friendly and taking care of my father the best they can. He may say that there are a couple nurses there that he doesn't like, the care they have given him. Therapy just started. So far they have been really good. I like that they organize a care conference every week, that's a really great thing. They are all really great. They have been nice and friendly. My dad has said that the food has been super good. So far communication has been good. They have been about returning calls. My dad gets impatient, so he thinks it takes forever to get to him. It's been pretty clean. Here and there, there has been a spill on the floor that just hasn't been gotten to yet.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It is okay and the people are wonderful. I am grateful for the facility. The therapists are very good. They are trying really hard. The people that come in and clean are great and very respectful. It's extremely clean. I see it as a young facility and they are working on getting all their procedures together. Sometimes I have to ask for information.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

They helped him a lot with strength. It is very clean. He had wet towels in his bathroom for two to three days. If we did not ask questions, there was no communication. I asked if there was a way to find out what is happening once a week, they said there is no way. We never saw a doctor or physician’s assistant. I left messages for the physical therapist's people and they did not call me back. They did not pick up very well. There was a lack in communication between the patient and family.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

The staff was really friendly. The therapy is very good. They kept on top of me and made me do my exercises before I could get up until I was able to walk unattended again. Everyone was very attentive and very friendly. They did all they could. They were changing people constantly. New staff would come in I didn't know who was who so it got confusing at times. They were good on the most part could have had a little more on portions. I cannot stand fish and they served a lot of fish. They were good about offering alternatives such as a cheeseburger, chef salad, or a baked potato, things like that. The month I was there I only saw the doctor twice. I am bored because I am an active man. I enjoy getting out and not being cooped up in four walls. There's nothing to do so I watched a lot of tv.

Cascadia of Nampa offers full-time nursing care, rehabilitation therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. We house the only neurogym in the state.