Cascadia of Nampa - Nampa, ID

Cascadia of Nampa - Nampa, ID has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Rehabilitation
street map for Cascadia of Nampa - Nampa, ID

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It is very clean! The people there that walk in and out of his room have all been very friendly. I've heard no complaints from him. The food looked fine to me.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

They have been very informative of all of the steps he is taking. He has made great progress with the short time he has been there. The staff has all been very nice and helpful. It is very clean. The dining area is nice and open. They keep me updated on his diet plan the dietitian.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It’s been really great. Everybody is pretty friendly and taking care of my father the best they can. He may say that there are a couple nurses there that he doesn't like, the care they have given him. Therapy just started. So far they have been really good. I like that they organize a care conference every week, that's a really great thing. They are all really great. They have been nice and friendly. My dad has said that the food has been super good. So far communication has been good. They have been about returning calls. My dad gets impatient, so he thinks it takes forever to get to him. It's been pretty clean. Here and there, there has been a spill on the floor that just hasn't been gotten to yet.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

It is okay and the people are wonderful. I am grateful for the facility. The therapists are very good. They are trying really hard. The people that come in and clean are great and very respectful. It's extremely clean. I see it as a young facility and they are working on getting all their procedures together. Sometimes I have to ask for information.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

They helped him a lot with strength. It is very clean. He had wet towels in his bathroom for two to three days. If we did not ask questions, there was no communication. I asked if there was a way to find out what is happening once a week, they said there is no way. We never saw a doctor or physician’s assistant. I left messages for the physical therapist's people and they did not call me back. They did not pick up very well. There was a lack in communication between the patient and family.

Review of Cascadia of Nampa

The staff was really friendly. The therapy is very good. They kept on top of me and made me do my exercises before I could get up until I was able to walk unattended again. Everyone was very attentive and very friendly. They did all they could. They were changing people constantly. New staff would come in I didn't know who was who so it got confusing at times. They were good on the most part could have had a little more on portions. I cannot stand fish and they served a lot of fish. They were good about offering alternatives such as a cheeseburger, chef salad, or a baked potato, things like that. The month I was there I only saw the doctor twice. I am bored because I am an active man. I enjoy getting out and not being cooped up in four walls. There's nothing to do so I watched a lot of tv.

Cascadia of Nampa offers full-time nursing care, rehabilitation therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. We house the only neurogym in the state.