Canyon West of Cascadia - Caldwell, ID

Canyon West of Cascadia - Caldwell, ID has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Everything was fine during my loved one's stay.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Everything was fine during my loved one's stay.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nurses were very courteous. I've asked some that have nothing to do with us, and they'll still take care of me or point me in the direction of someone that can. I have zero complaints about anything going on! The place is spotless! My loved one is a picky eater and hasn't said one bad thing! They took me in a room and we went over everything completely and made sure I understood it all!

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

I thought my loved one's care was good and the staff was on the ball. The food is great. The therapists did very well and they have a wonderful program there. The speech therapist was really on it and told me how to care for him. The nursing staff was all great and the staff was very good and friendly! They do a great job with the cleanliness, it is very clean. I want to compliment the cooks because they do a great job. I am happy we were able to go there and we would go there again.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The staff is all awesome and wonderful. The therapists were good with my loved one. One of the nurses is awesome and tells us what is going on with her care. They call me and I call them.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

I feel that the facility provides very good care.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My loved one is very happy there. I think the nursing care is very good. The staff all say hi every time we come in. There's a gal that seems to be really on top of things and doesn't let him get away with anything. She has a very nice personality while she's doing it. Everything else seems to be pretty ship-shape with the cleanliness, considering the age of the facility but on a cleaned floor my feet stick to the floor. I don't know if it's a clean sticking or a dirty sticking. It's been that way with the floor in his room for a while. He's always saying the food is really good. The staff doesn't say anything to us about his care but he's very proactive about making sure he knows everything about how he's doing, and he's doing really well with that.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nurses are really good. There is a staff member in the activities department who has been especially helpful and friendly.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My loved one really likes her therapy team. She's making slow progress, but progress. When I was there, she got pretty good care. She says the food is pretty good but she didn't like the portions they're giving her, especially with the soup, they're too small. The communication is good and we've already done a group call with her care team.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

I like the social worker, she's very receptive. The people are good, but they just had a director change, and it's a little awkward. I get a lot of calls when my loved one is upset. Sometimes they call me about stuff they shouldn't and don't call me on stuff that they should. The nursing staff doesn't really seem to understand what's going on. The place is old and hasn't been updated.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

I think the therapists are doing pretty well, as far as getting my loved one into rehab and walking her but she's gone way downhill. Since being there her medical condition has increased a lot. I like the staff there, but the way my mom appears, and things she's going through, she just changed a lot. Her clothing has disappeared and she isn't clean. The nurses make sure her medicine is okay but she has fallen a few times. They call me every time she falls but in those calls, I ask what happened and they tell me they don't know. It's not very clean and there is an odor.

Review of Canyon West Of Cascadia

My dad was just not happy there and I feel that the staff was not attentive to him. The issues were mostly during the evenings shift. The food portions were fairly undersized. The whole place is run down and old, and there was an odor. The never called me once.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The people are friendly and the nurses try and help. I think that they are very understaffed. My loved one has been doing really good in therapy. There are a few day nurses that are good.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

It seems that my husband has struggled with being left in the bathroom waiting for someone to come and get him. There are some really good physical therapists, and the occupational therapist is awesome. The CNA's don't listen to him. They need better communication. Everyone is really nice. That's the best thing! Some of the night ladies have been frustrated when he's asked to get up to the bathroom at night. There's two he's struggled with, but everyone else has been super nice.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My loved one really has never complained about her meals.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Everything was good but my loved one did not like the meals.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The care was good. Some of the aides did a really good job. The meals were good and it was clean!

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They had good communication!

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The communication was good.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They've done a great job with trying to help my loved one. The nurses are really good. I think it's clean. There have been some issues with my loved one's meals. They've been right on the communication and updates.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My dad seems to like it and he says everybody is good to work with. They laugh and joke with him. The nurses seem to have done really well. He talks to them all and they ask how he is doing. The communication has been great. They call me right back after leaving a message. It seems to be pretty clean from what I have seen. Sometimes he says it is great food and other times he does not like some of the meals.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Keep doing what you're doing, and every patient will like them! They're very caring and any questions we have, they answer.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

There hasn't been a lot of communication. I've only had one phone call in three weeks.

They are doing great.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The staff were good, friendly and helpful to my loved one. Sometimes they did not know where he was and they wouldn't call me when that happened.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Since it has new ownership, the communication has really improved. My loved one has not had much of an appetite but the staff has been bringing her treats to encourage her.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The overall experience so far has been pretty good. My loved one is doing a lot better than when he arrived. The staff members are all around pretty good people. The facility looks clean. The housekeeping is doing such a great job on that. There is a little smell when you walk in the place. My loved one has been complaining a little about the food, but then again, he would rather have snacks than a real meal. When I was there a couple of days ago I had a good conversation with three gals the dietitian, nurse, and another staff member.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

We were referred to Canyon West of Cascadia by the hospital and the stay worked out really well for him. Our loved one liked the facility and got good care. Every time I visited it was really nice and clean. The staff also called me every time anytime anything happened.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nursing care is very good. There are lots of people to take care of your loved one and they do a great job! The staff does a great job but they never get a break and seem overworked. The food always looks and smells good but my loved one is a picky eater.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Everybody just seems really nice here. The staff has been great and is constantly in and out of my father's room taking care of him. I really like the facility. I think it's a good place. I have been impressed with the care. The employees have been really friendly. My dad really likes one of his nursing assistants. The facility is really clean and the communication has been really good. I actually have a meeting today with the staff members to get an update.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The therapy services were excellent. We had trouble with one staff member during my loved one's stay. The facility was also very clean.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The place looks good and my loved one likes the food. He also seems to like the people that work here. Basically, the staff seems to be really attentive.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

She is not accustomed to it and I haven't had a lot of experience, but it seems like they don't have a lot of staff. Most of them a super nice and super friendly. My mom's bathroom smelled a little of urine when she first got there. It's a little dated and I think they are remodeling. The food didn't look appetizing to me. They've been very communicative.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nurses and aides were great.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Overall, I think they are doing a good job. The therapy department is trying to help him.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The staff seemed friendly. I thought the meals were good but my loved one thought they were not good. The nurses didn't communicate with each other.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They are all very friendly. The nurses are great.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

It has been a very good experience. The meals are good. Their communication has gone well.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The case manager is the best I have had to deal with and is very informative and caring. The nurse is very caring and she called me to keep me informed. The case manager communicated well. The nurses are excellent. The only thing is that and it could be him, sometimes when he asked for medication it was so busy. It is hard to be perfect in everything.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They are very sweet and kind. The Activities Director was awesome and reached out and had a meeting with me. She seems very compassionate and has really tried to get my loved one involved. It is clean. The first two meals I experienced left much to be desired. Getting them to get to know her and her situation has been a challenge. They didn't seem to look at her chart and get familiarizes themselves first.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They are wonderful people. The staff was a 10+ they went way beyond anything expected. The rooms were clean and swept. I could call them any time and they answered immediately or found the answer for me. The food is bland but nutritious.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

So far it's really good. Therapy very good. They are very friendly and helpful. It is clean. Communication is very good.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My loved one really likes the therapists. I have asked them the questions and they give me straight answers. The communication has gone well. The aides are good. She is getting good care. The only complaint so far is the food.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Therapy seems to be going okay. The portions are large. The caseworker is good to keep me informed.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

We are so pleased. It really went well at this facility. The therapist did such a good job with him. They really worked with him and helped him. They are all excellent! The food wasn't the best but not the worst either.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nurses are great and everyone is friendly. They even assist me if I come when the doors are locked. My mother said she likes the meals. They all communicate with me and my brother and give us updates.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They have been wonderful. The nursing care has been wonderful and the doctor is wonderful. They are really kind to me. I really like the doctor and get good responses. They call me. It is nice and clean. They give good meals. Bacon this morning was delicious. We are planning on returning here.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

It's a nice place. My husband seems to get along really well. They have all been excellent with him. They take good care of him. He says all the food has been good. They do call and let me know about different things.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They are very professional. They seem genuinely concerned with the patient's welfare. Everything they do seems important to them. They keep busy every day that is for sure! The lady is right on about everything. She has quick and affirmative answers about what they are planning on doing and what we need to do. They are very nice folks there. They talk TO you and not AT you. Which is nice considering the nature of the business they are in, they are very professional. They talk to my dad as a person and not just someone there to make money off of. Everything is neat and all that. It's well cared for. The beds were made and the floors were clean and shiny. Cleaner than my house, that's for sure! Communication is excellent. They call me about everything.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They have my husband walking again. They have been really good. They are all friendly and the people living there seem happy. He says the food is delicious and they have a variety. Any time I ask a question I get answers.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

It has been very good. My father is progressing well and is stronger. The therapist is really positive and very pleasant. The woman who was there answered all of my questions. The nurses are very pleasant. They conducted the meeting and did a great job and gave me the information I needed. They are wonderful people. It is very, very clean. All of his stuff was put in the closet. No one looks like they were sitting for hours. I only saw one or two meals and my dad liked them. They called me and have been good.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My sister loves her physical therapist and occupational therapist. Her physical therapist, the social worker and another woman who explain the medical benefits. They are amazing. They have been very good about communication. They answer my questions really quickly. The staff has been pretty incredible. They are wonderful with her and me. They have been prompt in addressing everything. As for cleanliness, I haven't seen messes. She likes the food. She likes having the choice of having lunch in her room or going to the dining room. She really likes the food, she is cleaning her plate! The one thing, I haven't seen snacks being offered between meals. We came on a late Friday afternoon, and I wish we would have received a welcome packet and a calendar to orient her to the building. We were not able to find out her telephone number to her room until Tuesday. One of the nurses got kind of upset because we had to call the nurses stations. On Monday, I talked to the social worker about my concerns, and everything was addressed. Our concerns were addressed immediately. She has been treated with respect. It feels like people have really taken the time to explain things. I have noticed that the dining room, near the long term care section, well in the morning it feels nice and clean, but after lunch it is really smelly.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

One of the nurses says they did have a room number for her and helped us find the room. Everyone was as helpful as they could be. Getting her admitted was a rough process. No one would call back. I had not spoken to her since the admission so I cannot speak on the experience following the admission or anything with the care. No one was expecting her out front. It was just a very confusing experience.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nurses and the people were very sweet and nice. Overall care I think they did alright. The people were nice and did a good job. The nurses were good to communicate with me. I was trying to make them understand that he is sick but want him home as soon as possible. I think they deliberately tried to keep him longer.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Therapy has been really good. They are very friendly. It seems fairly clean to me. Anybody I ask gives me as much information as they can. Lots of the food isn't very good, according to my mother. The activities seem a little bit boring to me.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My loved one is not getting the therapy needed.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

His room was pretty bad and it didn't look like housekeeping touched it while he was there. I had to go find people when I needed information or assistance for my father. It was the way some of the nurses talked to my dad that we left. They were making appointments without consulting me or him first. The therapist was getting in his face trying to get him to participate. The way PT acted made things worse for his health condition.

Canyon West of Cascadia is the premier center for rehabilitation and skilled nursing care in the heart of Caldwell, ID. Our mission is to give personalized care for every resident and patient that encourages maximum well-being and quality of life. We have a patient-centered rehabilitation and 24-hour skilled nursing care. Canyon West team delivers custom treatment that centers on individual needs and goals.

Whether you seek transitional or long-term care, our accommodations are comfortable and family-like. We offer private and semi-private rooms, along with a varied range of activities and amenities.

In our in-house rehabilitation gym, we offer a comprehensive approach of Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services for the best possible outcomes. In addition to outstanding rehabilitation, we are partnered with a superior team of physicians to ensure the best results.

Rehabilitation services are offered seven days a week by highly qualified and licensed personnel.