Canyon West of Cascadia - Caldwell, ID

Canyon West of Cascadia - Caldwell, ID has yet not published prices.

street map for Canyon West of Cascadia - Caldwell, ID

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

We are so pleased. It really went well at this facility. The therapist did such a good job with him. They really worked with him and helped him. They are all excellent! The food wasn't the best but not the worst either.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nurses are great and everyone is friendly. They even assist me if I come when the doors are locked. My mother said she likes the meals. They all communicate with me and my brother and give us updates.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They have been wonderful. The nursing care has been wonderful and the doctor is wonderful. They are really kind to me. I really like the doctor and get good responses. They call me. It is nice and clean. They give good meals. Bacon this morning was delicious. We are planning on returning here.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

It's a nice place. My husband seems to get along really well. They have all been excellent with him. They take good care of him. He says all the food has been good. They do call and let me know about different things.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They are very professional. They seem genuinely concerned with the patient's welfare. Everything they do seems important to them. They keep busy every day that is for sure! The lady is right on about everything. She has quick and affirmative answers about what they are planning on doing and what we need to do. They are very nice folks there. They talk TO you and not AT you. Which is nice considering the nature of the business they are in, they are very professional. They talk to my dad as a person and not just someone there to make money off of. Everything is neat and all that. It's well cared for. The beds were made and the floors were clean and shiny. Cleaner than my house, that's for sure! Communication is excellent. They call me about everything.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

They have my husband walking again. They have been really good. They are all friendly and the people living there seem happy. He says the food is delicious and they have a variety. Any time I ask a question I get answers.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

It has been very good. My father is progressing well and is stronger. The therapist is really positive and very pleasant. The woman who was there answered all of my questions. The nurses are very pleasant. They conducted the meeting and did a great job and gave me the information I needed. They are wonderful people. It is very, very clean. All of his stuff was put in the closet. No one looks like they were sitting for hours. I only saw one or two meals and my dad liked them. They called me and have been good.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My sister loves her physical therapist and occupational therapist. Her physical therapist, the social worker and another woman who explain the medical benefits. They are amazing. They have been very good about communication. They answer my questions really quickly. The staff has been pretty incredible. They are wonderful with her and me. They have been prompt in addressing everything. As for cleanliness, I haven't seen messes. She likes the food. She likes having the choice of having lunch in her room or going to the dining room. She really likes the food, she is cleaning her plate! The one thing, I haven't seen snacks being offered between meals. We came on a late Friday afternoon, and I wish we would have received a welcome packet and a calendar to orient her to the building. We were not able to find out her telephone number to her room until Tuesday. One of the nurses got kind of upset because we had to call the nurses stations. On Monday, I talked to the social worker about my concerns, and everything was addressed. Our concerns were addressed immediately. She has been treated with respect. It feels like people have really taken the time to explain things. I have noticed that the dining room, near the long term care section, well in the morning it feels nice and clean, but after lunch it is really smelly.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

One of the nurses says they did have a room number for her and helped us find the room. Everyone was as helpful as they could be. Getting her admitted was a rough process. No one would call back. I had not spoken to her since the admission so I cannot speak on the experience following the admission or anything with the care. No one was expecting her out front. It was just a very confusing experience.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

The nurses and the people were very sweet and nice. Overall care I think they did alright. The people were nice and did a good job. The nurses were good to communicate with me. I was trying to make them understand that he is sick but want him home as soon as possible. I think they deliberately tried to keep him longer.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

Therapy has been really good. They are very friendly. It seems fairly clean to me. Anybody I ask gives me as much information as they can. Lots of the food isn't very good, according to my mother. The activities seem a little bit boring to me.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

My loved one is not getting the therapy needed.

Review of Canyon West of Cascadia

His room was pretty bad and it didn't look like housekeeping touched it while he was there. I had to go find people when I needed information or assistance for my father. It was the way some of the nurses talked to my dad that we left. They were making appointments without consulting me or him first. The therapist was getting in his face trying to get him to participate. The way PT acted made things worse for his health condition.