North Las Vegas Care Center - North Las Vegas, NV

North Las Vegas Care Center - North Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

Review of North Las Vegas Care Center

So far it is going good. The building needs to be updated.

Review of North Las Vegas Care Center

I live far away and am not able to visit, and my father's nurses give me daily updates on his condition, which I appreciate. My father has said he enjoys the meals.

Review of North Las Vegas Care Center

There has been confusion over what's supposed to happen after my loved one is discharged. Everyone is interested in her well being. My loved one is left alone in her room a lot of the time, and she really needs to have more social interaction.

Review of North Las Vegas Care Center

The nurses do really well. The staff is extremely friendly. Seems to be pretty clean. My loved one doesn't get enough to eat, so I've been bringing in some extra food for him. They have been doing pretty good with keeping me informed.

Review of North Las Vegas Care Center

I like the head PT person and it is very clean there.

Review of North Las Vegas Care Center

The place is dirty, old and falling apart. They have lockers but they are locked so the patients cannot use them. The professionalism of the staff is not good and I have questions and the nurse was not helpful. I did not get a walk through and I asked for one. I want to learn about the facility. It is hard to tell how clean it is because everything is so old.