Serenity Transitional Care - Chubbuck, ID

Serenity Transitional Care - Chubbuck, ID has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

The people are wonderful in every department. They have done a great job, the nurses are on time and she loves the place. They all treat her very nice. I have been very impressed. They are always cleaning and it is very impressive. She loves their food. Their communication is very good and they have called me several times.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

What I like about it is clean, never ever smells like your typical nursing home. The people there are happy and well cared for. It is a pleasant place, it really is. A lot of light which makes it nice too. Great place! Therapy is excellent! All of them have been amazing. Therapy is one of the things I LOVE about it. She really likes the food. I would recommend the facility. The communication has been great as well.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

Everything is great all around!

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

Overall it is really going well here. We are very happy with Serenity! We have been pleased. The staff is helpful. They serve a lot of chicken but other than that the meals seem to be fine. I would recommend the facility!

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

It is good. Therapy is excellent. The staff is good. She doesn't like broccoli, and they are serving that quite often. She likes mashed potatoes and gravy and they serve that to her when they can. Anytime anything has changed they let me know about it.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

The care is personal and they address her by name. They treat her as an individual they care about. The therapist in rehab is phenomenal. They are very very good. The director is great. Part of my learning is how often and what kinds of communication should I be expecting. We are learning to dance together.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

It has been great so far! They are taking care of her very well. We like a lot of seasons and the meals at times can be a little bland. I would recommend the facility. We have meetings and phone calls they have been doing a great job with communicating.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

I think overall she has had a really good experience there. We have been in communication with one person all of the time and she has kept us informed thru out the whole process. They said she could only shower Tuesdays and Thursdays and she was not happy with that. We were not told about the rules there in the beginning. I am not eating the food but my mom said it is not good and other people did not like it. The bread is really hard as a sandwich. It was really dry. One of the staff members has always called me back.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

We were so pleased with my loved one's stay. This stay went so well. The communication was very good. It really was great throughout her stay. Also, they were good about giving us all the right information during the discharge and so helpful!

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

I like everything that they do. They are doing well by her.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

He said therapy is going well and they think he is doing better. He thinks he gets enough meals. They gave his medications late. I do not get any updates at all.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

The nursing care is very professional. It's clean.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

The whole facility is beautiful and the food is good. It is clean and very nice. It may take a while to get to know the residents. It is very clean. Their communication is excellent. I spoke with the human resource person and she answers the phone a lot and she is very friendly and helpful. The social worker is very friendly and helpful. I feel like there is a little disconnect with staff members and family because they are so busy.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

They are pretty open. I think more beef would be good for the meals.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

It seems to be pretty good. It's very nice. They are pretty friendly and have been helpful. The cleanliness is pretty good. They have kept me informed.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

She is just kind of left in her room. When she rings the bell when it takes a long time for them come to get her. She has sent several meals back. It seems clean. I took clothes in for her and they were just left in the closet and not hung up. Nobody has called me to tell what's going on.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

All of them have been great with her. Everything is ok. There is a lot of people there that they have to help out. I think mom is kind of particular with the meals.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

They leave her for longs periods. I would like them to reach out and they have not talked to me.

Review of Serenity Transitional Care

They are trying to make amends to what happened and I was very upset. I talked with the administrator and director. Everything has been great and they are nice people. I love the facility; it is amazing. The meals have been really good. The administration is good with keeping me informed throughout.

We help adults of all ages recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness in a quiet, compassionate, and clean environment. Our rehabilitation therapy, exercise groups, and a wide variety of activities are offered daily in a peaceful setting. Activities include arts and crafts, Holiday celebrations, birthday parties, and many others.

We accept residents with a wide range of disorders and conditions, including residents recovering from hip replacements, knee surgeries or other orthopedic conditions. We are also equipped to care for residents with head injuries, strokes, open-heart surgery, and surgical/chronic wounds. We strive to deliver excellent service and return the individual to their fullest recovery potential.