College Park Rehabilitation Center - North Las Vegas, NV

College Park Rehabilitation Center - North Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

So far, we are very pleased with the services. The nurses are good. The staff is all very friendly people. They have all been very good at explaining to me the long-term plan and getting my loved one better. They have all been informative. We have seen some things not clean, like the floor.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The nurses and aides are pretty good. They are friendly. It is really clean. The communication is pretty good.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

Everybody is friendly, and the service is always good. They take good care of my loved one. The rehab therapists are doing a really good job with her exercises, and they are gentle. The food is good, but every day she is getting lemonade, and I do not know if she is asking for lemonade.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The administrator has been wonderful. She has addressed issues. The nurses have been fine, and the CNAs are fine. The names of who is working are not always changed on the board from day to day. This is being addressed. The curtains do not open, and the maintenance people were there today taking care of the issues. They take the trash out and clean every day, and in the morning it does not smell nice, but by the afternoon it is fine.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The facility is good. My brother is happy. They were concerned about his care and our family, and that is good.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The facility has been good so far. The nurses seem great from what my loved one says. She seemed to only have one incident involving a CNA being rude about receiving care. The facility smells horrible. I have asked for calls, and they do not do that.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is good. The staff are all very nice. When my sister went there, our loved one had urine on him and his catheter was leaking. They are not cleaning his mouth. I had to tell them to clean the ceiling over his bed.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

It is a nice place. I think they are taking good care of my loved one.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

My loved one says he is doing great in therapy and likes it. The staff all talk with him and are helping him. They are all really nice. Every time I call, they do not stay on the phone so I can let them know he needs their help to answer the phone in his room. I feel like the facility is not exactly clean. The meals do not look good, and every time I go there, he has nothing to drink the whole time I am there. The water pitcher is empty.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

I pulled my loved one out of there. She had digestion problems, and she did not eat for a week, and they did not notice. Her bandage was not changed daily. She had an injury that was never looked at. The therapy people were rude. The nurses did not do anything. Someone tried to take the phone out of my hand because I was calling 911, and they did not me to call 911. They called me a liar. The other staff were good and did what they could to help. The facility was pretty clean. She did not eat anything. She sent back full trays of food. They were supposed to get Ensure for her and never did this.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The place is very clean. They have the right equipment. They constantly take care of the patients.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

They were good. They took good care of my loved one. The facility was clean. They were good with notifying me if anything happened.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

They are taking good care of my loved one. They are helping me to get a private room for me to stay there all night with her. She is improving a little from the rehab. The nurses are all nice. The aides were helpful.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

They are really nice to my dad. They feed him what he needs on his diet.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are not letting my loved one use the medication she got from her doctor, and it is causing a problem with her care. The staff is pretty friendly. They are not keeping me informed, though. That needs improvement.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

My loved one says everything is pretty okay there. I haven't been able to visit yet, and I have to call them for updates.

Review of College Park Rehabilitation Center

The staff is nice but there is not enough care. My loved one smells like urine all the time.

At College Park Rehabilitation Center, we are committed to helping you reach your goals whether you are in short-term recovery and rehabilitation or in need of top-notch skilled nursing care. Connect with our admissions department today to schedule a visit and see why our community is the right choice for you and your loved one!