Cascadia of Boise - Boise, ID has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab

Beautiful facility, horrendous care!

My Father has been at this facility for a month
In that one month period of time, he has lost 16lbs. Not because he cant or doesnt want to eat, but because the food is below a substandard level. I believe inmates get fed better food then he does. In a months period of time, we have had 6 different instances where either someone forgot to turn his oxygen back on, or the tank he was on and it ran out. They are supposed to have a shower twice a week(not near enough if you ask me) but he has only had a shower on the day he was supposed to 3 times. My daughter had to give him a shower once because he hadn't had one in 6 days. There were 4 different occasions where I had to call the facility to let them know my Dad couldn't breathe, and that he had waited over 20 minutes after he had hit the nurse button. I have read the reviews and they are from people who work here. There are a select FEW that are very good. But it's pretty unprofessional to hang up on a family member because they called to let them know that their Father couldnt breathe and that it had been over 20 minutes since he had called for help. She tried to tell me she had just been in there, but I told her I had been on the phone with him since he hit the button. NONE of the issues are being addressed. I have talked to 6 different people and as of yet, nothing has changed. He STILL has to wait over 20 minutes for a nurse to come, he still is losing weight, and he STILL doesn't get a shower when he is supposed to. If you read this review I pray you look elsewhere to put a family member. Pretty sad when you have a facility that praises themselves on respiratory care, but yet have their therapists forget to turn the oxygen one, leave them in a room and have the oxygen tank run out, plug in the wrong tubes then leave. The facility is beautiful but it definitely does NOT match the care!!

Review of Cascadia of Boise

They are very good people, are really nice there, and helpful. They are very eager to make sure you had what you needed. It is very clean. I was impressed with the facility. They have very good and very nice meals They really tried to please me. When talked with me they did fill me in on what would help me and they were informative.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

My love one is content. Therapy is going well. The social worker has done a good job and is very helpful. They have been letting me know what is going on with him.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

We needed a facility that would meet our needs. They have done a great job with my mother-in-law and she seems to be making great progress. From what we hear she is absolutely thrilled with the facility from the nursing care, to the physical therapy to the occupational therapy. When we were able to visit the facility we noticed how clean it is. Also, she is absolutely loving the meals and says they are fabulous. In fact, she says they are giving her too much but really she's loving every bit of it. I would definitely recommend the facility and the communication has been excellent.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

Everybody was nice and pleasant. They even moved Bingo, just for her!

Review of Cascadia of Boise

We really like the place. Every single one of them has been wonderful. She absolutely loves the food. Every time I have been there from the nurses to the assistants they ask me if everything is okay and if I need anything.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

Everybody is nice and well kept. They feed them well and they congregate and get along well. I think it is a great place. My mom likes it. They are on top of it and pay attention to what is going on. They put their best foot forward. The place is immaculate and it is brand new. They feed them on time. They all communicate really well. The office person who is pretty clear with what is going on and where they at.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

It's good a facility to be in.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

I am pleased with the facility. Something I like in particular here is the way they carry out their meals. It is not like a typical cafeteria it is more of a restaurant style. The patient places their order and they go and get your drink for you. They also have nice tablecloths and linen napkins. It really makes the dining experience wonderful when I visit my husband. It's done so nicely. Sometimes communication can be slow but every time I have asked to speak with a doctor or even when I make calls to the facility everything has been followed through by the facility.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

The nurses have been good. They are all pretty friendly. They all communicate well. I thought it was a therapy thing but it seems more like a nursing home. There are people making noises and this scares her.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

Physical therapy she really likes. It is not spic and span but they do a pretty good job. I have asked to find out what is going on. They seem to be a little understaffed at times and they do not respond right away.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

The physical therapist is great. It's new and communication is good. The response time can be slow when needing to get to the bathroom.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

The therapists are excellent when they come to his room. Communication has gotten better.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

The care is great and they are doing a good job. The social worker has been especially helpful throughout his stay. Communication has been good from the facility. I have had some reservations about the way the facility chooses roommates.

Review of Cascadia of Boise

Therapy is excellent. Some days not as committed and off on the times they deliver my husband his medications. The more tenured staff is more caring. Training can improve it. Generally, they have been short staffed on the cleaning team and run out of sheets and towels. I am the one chasing after people to find out updates and how things are going.

Cascadia of Boise offers rehabilitation therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, nursing care, ventilator, and trach care. Cascadia of Boise is a luxury plaza especially designed with our residents' needs and goals in mind. We are conveniently located close to the Boise Campus of St. Alphonsus Hospital.

We provide 24/7 skilled nursing care and expert, patient-centered therapy services. Our state-of-the-art rehab therapy program includes physician-driven physical, occupational, and speech therapy, seven days per week. In our modern in-house therapy gym, we offer the latest therapeutic technology, including a specialized outdoor rehab garden and the only NeuroGym system in Idaho.

Our guests enjoy luxurious semi-private and private suites, each paired with beautifully landscaped courtyards. We invite you to see for yourself all of Cascadia's comfortable and home-like amenities, for residents and their loved ones to enjoy.