Home Helpers of Eastern Idaho - Pocatello, ID

Home Helpers of Eastern Idaho - Pocatello, ID has yet not published prices.

Left company, much happier

Poorly trained caregivers are not mentally appropriate for tasks assigned. Scheduling is terrible, one never knows if/when a provider is coming...if they come at all. The employee turn over is unbelievable! I noticed they hired anyone that walked through the door. Rude treatment on the phone from office staff when presenting issues, Employees are unhappy, and it shows, many complaining that their paycheck are constantly short/wrong. Caregivers don't get mileage, but are expected to travel sometimes 20 plus miles to/from clients. VERY unorganized! One should look around when choosing personal care services.

Would Recommend

Home Helpers of Easter Idaho did a great job. I would recommend them any time. They did exactly what I needed them to. There is nothing they could improve upon

They meant well but their traning was inadequate

I felt the connection with them. They meant well, but their training was inadequate. Their helpers were being thrown too deep in the pool too early. I hope they learn from their experience. I just felt like the caregiver did not know much about Dementia. Other than that the care givers and staff were friendly and nice.

The Home Helpers were awesome! They responded to our inquiry the same day we called them. We met with them on Friday and began on Monday. We would have continued to use them except our mother went into the hospital on Wednesday and then went in to rehab. I would recommend them to anyone!

I am so satisfied with everything. T...

I am so satisfied with everything. The gal who comes over does a fantastic job. It really helps if you are the primary caregiver – it’s a really good idea to have a backup in place. They’ve never missed a day. They’re my first experience with any kind of service like this.

Home Helpers is the region’s premier provider of personal care, transportation, homemaker and companionship services for seniors, new moms and working parents, and people coping with illness, injury, or disability.

Home Helpers mission is to become the most TRUSTED and RESPECTED provider of non-medical home care services and support for individuals who choose to remain independent in their homes and communities.

We strive to be the extended family when the family can’t be there. Our goal is to deliver the same quality care that we would expect for ourselves and our families. We will provide services to support any individual who chooses to remain independent in their home and community for as long as safely possible. These services may include:

* Assistance with bathing, personal hygiene
and dressing
* Light housekeeping and laundry
* Errands and transportation
* Meal preparation and feeding
* Companionship
* Medication management

Home Helpers also offers Direct Link services to help facilitate independent living. These services include Personal Emergency Response Systems (for land line, cell phones, or VoIP phones), Fall Sensors, Care Watches with GPS, and Automated Medication Dispensers.