Casey's Pond Senior Living - Steamboat Springs, CO

Good care at home.

We are happy with this service. The staff is wonderful. We were able to get assistance for my father as soon as needed. The care taker has been very helpful and caring. We like the care taker that arrives on time and is willing to help with the care for my father. We would recommend both the service and the care taker for other families that want good in home care

First Class Facility

This is a first class facility. We are extremely pleased with this community and everything they have done for us. My father in law has been a difficult situation and they have been nothing but patient and helpful. They can care for all types of people, from independent living to skilled nursing. They treat the resident great , very caring and loving and respectful. I know this is the best place he can be right now. They are caring for him very well here and I would recommend it.