Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center - Chubbuck, ID

Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center - Chubbuck, ID has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

My mom did great at Quin Meadows. My mom really likes the people there and they make her feel very comfortable. She has been there often, so she knows the staff. We always take her back here. We like the place, they're doing a great job.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

The therapy is going great. My loved one said the food is really good and that is a plus. Everybody is helpful and nice.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

Everything went well and my loved one recovered well. She liked the staff and they were really good with her. We were pleased with everything.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

I am completely satisfied! The staff is super interested in things that will help my grandma recover, and they are also interested in her mental state. They offer her movies and activities.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

As far as I know, the care was great. My loved one did say the staff treated him really nice and they were very friendly. The communication was good.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

My loved one's stay has been going well. When she very first got there, they lost some of her transcripts, so she had to wait on medication but that was just a hiccup.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

The nursing care is very good and the physical therapy is very good. My loved one is a picky eater so she doesn't like the meals. She was here previously for rehab, and we were so impressed with the quality of care.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

My loved one is coming along quite well. She likes the facility. My husband was there before. They provided good care. I have a friend there also and his family feels very safe with him being there.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

I think they're doing almost everything well. My loved one is getting good and timely care.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

There are things that need to be taken care of. She does not like the food. Some of the staff are really nice and gentle and some are not.

It was great.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

So far so good. The staff is very friendly and I am getting the treatments I need. The place is very clean. The meals are great but the coffee is not good.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

Everything was mostly good! She has diet restrictions and I do not think they catered to this well.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

I would absolutely recommend this place. The staff have treated and helped my loved one quite well. When I walk in there, they are always helpful and say "Hi." They keep the place clean.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

I love the place for my mother. The people are very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff goes above and beyond what they need to by always accommodating to what my mom prefers. They make her special meal requests that are not even on the menu. The communication is also great.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

The facility is clean and attractive. The nurses are very attentive and they take care of my husband. Everyone is really friendly and willing to help. Therapy has been really good for him. I talked to one of the nurses yesterday, and she told me that my husband has been improving. The communication is really good. If you have questions, you just have to ask a nurse.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

We are very impressed. Completely attentive staff. The food is excellent. The facility is clean and well organized. Someone is always there to greet me with kind words. The physical therapy is outstanding! The receptionist is an absolute gem and the main therapist is outstanding. I did some searching beforehand and it has the best reputation in town.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

I appreciate that they give personal attention and they are helpful with my loved one. The place is nice and I like the setup. Therapy has been great and she is progressing faster than the doctors anticipated. The nurses have been wonderful. The therapist is willing to listen to my concerns and specifics and everything is accustomed to her specific needs and not a generic program.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

So far so good. They are more than helpful to my loved one at this facility. They answer my questions or if there is a need we have, they are right on it. From what I have noticed she is able to do more on her own now with rehab therapy. I have seen a change in just a few days. I absolutely love the nurses. The place is amazingly clean. She is on a restricted diet but she likes the food. She said it has flavor.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

The nursing care is excellent! The cleanliness is very good. My loved one seems to be enjoying the meals. The communication has been good.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

Rehab has been excellent for my loved one. One of her nurses did the most terrific job and I would like to thank her for it. The cleanliness could use more attention. Also, her meals never get to her warm, so she always sends them back to get warmed up.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

Overall it was good. The nurses were all very nice but they weren't always there when she needed her medication.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

They were very friendly people and the meals were pretty good. Every time I would go in, they informed me of how my loved one was doing.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

Overall, it was good but the food is spicy to her and she doesn't like spicy foods.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

Their cleanliness is excellent. One of the nurses is very nice and helpful to me and my mother. Their communication is reasonable. I usually call and ask or talk with them when I visit.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

So far, so good. It seems clean. I have been there for a couple of her meals and they have improved. I am impressed with the nurses and they seem very competent. It sometimes takes them a while to get her medications ready. The communication could be better. She doesn't have a phone in her room so it's hard to contact her directly.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

My loved one liked the therapist and one of the CNA's who helped him. The facility itself was clean but not his room. Anytime he would push his button to go to the bathroom, it took a while for help to come, and when they came, they left him in the bathroom for a while. He also had diet restrictions that they did not follow.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

I think the staff is great and they are always polite to me and my loved one. They are always smiling. The room is always nice and clean when I am there. The place is spotless! Even the grounds are really nice too. When I go there, I like to look out the windows, the grass, and the bushes are nice and trimmed and there is no litter. She said that the food doesn't taste good and that sometimes it takes too long for people to come after she pushes the button.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

It was a clean facility. The food was overly seasoned. They brought my loved one a menu for her to select her food but did not get her what she ordered. She had to ask multiple times for medications and the doctor only saw her twice the entire time she was there.

Review of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation And Care Center

After dealing with an inconvenient situation, things have been great and my loved one is getting the care he needs.

We help adults of all ages recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness. We provide a quiet, compassionate, and clean environment. We offer rehabilitation therapy, exercise groups, and a wide variety of activities are offered daily in a peaceful setting. Activities include arts and crafts, Holiday celebrations, birthday parties, and many others.
We accept residents with a wide range of disorders and conditions, including residents recovering from hip replacements, knee surgeries or other orthopedic conditions. We are also equipped to care for residents with head injuries, strokes, open heart surgery, and surgical/chronic wounds.