Quaint Community

Vista Cove at Corona is an older and smaller community. I really liked it a lot but the final decision was my father-in-law's. They served home cooked meals that looked delicious. And they had a skilled nursing unit on site. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all of our questions. A very quaint community.

This facility was old, dark, and outdated. Although the individual rooms were large, they needed to be updated. The environment and facility seem unsecured. The staff was nice but didn't make up for the weathered facility.

terrible experience

i took my mom there and within two days the administrator called me and asked me to come and take her back. when i asked why he said that my mom was walking around and that they did not have enough staff to watch her.
this was suppose to be an assisted living facility. so unless your mom or dad are wheelchair bound and cannot move without assistance, dont take them there. this was the worst experience of my mom 's life.

Supportive Staff

This is a lovely community, and my mother is doing well. The facility looks good, they do keep everything nice and well-kept. The staff is wonderful, they are caring for her very well. They were very supportive during her transition process. She is trying some activities. They offer many for her to choose from. She does really like the food. Other than the food issue I would recommend this community.

A Decent Place

Vista Cove is what I would call an average facility. The staff is polite and friendly. The décor is just average and not very modern. From what I can see when I visit, the facility is always pretty clean. It's a decent place.

I'm really happy with the staff, they are really great and really friendly. I like how there are a lot of people visible there. They have activities, and special guests on holidays. The only thing as far as improvement, I don't think there is much. If we have a problem I would just call and they would fix it. I think we are pretty good there.

Happy with the staff and overall a very affordable place. Like that they have activities and special guests for holidays!! I also like that the residents at Vista Cove are very visible, not like some other places I toured.

Terrible

My grandmother was cared for in this facility and it was beyond disgusting. Each time I visited, I was extremely appalled by the lack of care and professionalism. Please do NOT send your loved one here!

nice, a bit expensive for what it off...

nice, a bit expensive for what it offers, small, no pool, biggest selling point is that she could stay in the same room for any level of care until she needs skilled nursing which is nearby, large apt w/ full kitchen & 3 call-pulls

We saw this place it was nice.

We saw this place it was nice.

Older facility. Friendly staff. Sma...

Older facility. Friendly staff. Small physical therapy area. Great outdoor garden visiting areas. Facility could use refurbising.