The Meridian at Anaheim Hills - Anaheim, CA

• Memory Care Services

Review of The Meridian At Anaheim Hills

Many good activities. Activity director is excellent. Food services good. Variety of entertainment. Friendly residents and staff

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

We love it here

My spouse and I moved into this community and everything we've ever wanted in a home is here. The staff is courteous and professional. The property is well maintained. The food is excellent and you have 2 main choices and then an a la carte menu. We have a 2bd 2ba apartment the is 1,000 sq feet with a nice balcony. They offer a lot of daily activities. Housekeeping comes in 1x a week to clean for us. There is a nice patio area with seating. There is a bus that will take you on your errands. I like the fact that there is a medical center across the street. Also they have a Dr that comes 2x a month and we can set up an appt. with her and not have to leave. I would recommend this to people.

The Community Relations Director, [Removed], was most helpful in guiding us through our moving-in process. She was amazing!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills! We are very happy to have you here with us!

Review of The Meridian at Anaheim Hills - Anaheim, CA

The place is clean & very welcoming. Staff is very helpful.
Wish there was more support to outings with seniors who have to use wheelchairs, along with a longer time frame.
Most of all, wish they would have better food for a gluten-free person. I'm having to prepare meals and take them to my Mom. So far they only provide one meal a week for someone who is gluten-free. The staff doesn't understand or support.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take all dietary needs very seriously and pride ourselves on our support and service to our residents. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We will take your constructive criticism and make changes immediately.
The Meridian at Anaheim Hills
[removed]

The Meridian makes you feel very much like home.
All Meridian staff are very friendly.
The food served is very tasty and high quality.
There is plenty of entertainment and activities.
Transportation to doctor visits and banks and caregivers are provided.
The apartments are well laid out. Toilets and kitchens are well equipped.
The community is very clean.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive 5 star review! We are so happy to hear this! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

I love living at the Meridian. Everyone is so nice to me. The staff is very nice and helps me with anything I need.
Fun activities to keep me busy. Wouldn’t live any other place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review! We are so happy to hear this. We love having you here! We hope that you have a wonderful day!!!

It’s a very nice community. Good food!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your positive 5 star review! We are very happy to hear this and pleased that you enjoy the menu options! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

I like the staff and food is very good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

I like living here because of the friendly atmosphere and the activities. Housekeeping in efficient and meals are good. All adds up to a good [facility].

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so very happy to hear this. We strive for top notch care and high quality service to all our residents and their families. We are very pleased to see that you are happy. Thank you for your recommendation means so much to us!!! Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Have a great day!

All staff here are very friendly. Love the food here, I am finally putting on weight.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so very happy to hear this! This is great news! We are glad that we are able to provide all that you need. Please let us know if there is anything that you need or that we can do for you. We are always here for you and it is our honor to serve you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

The best place so far. Staff here always been polite and understanding.
Their room is homey.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day! We hope to see you soon!

I find the staff very helpful in every way.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Meridian at Anaheim Hills! Thank you for the 5 star review!

Everyone is considerate, helpful and friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear this and thank you for your positive 5 star review! Thank you so much, we hope that you have a super day!

Been a great choice to live here now.

Pacifica Senior Living

This is great to hear! We are very happy to hear that you feel this way! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Five star community!

Pacifica Senior Living

We agree! Thank you for sharing your positive experience and high praise! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Take care!

I like the friendly atmosphere.

Pacifica Senior Living

So do we!! It is because we have people here like you! Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are pleased to hear this. We really appreciate your feedback!

I feel the kitchen needs help. they work so hard to keep us all happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your 5 star positive review and constructive criticism. We will take your advice under consideration. Thank you for sharing! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.

Excellent all around, great customer service, clean facilities, nice location.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Great location. Great assistance.

Pacifica Senior Living

This is great to hear, thank you for sharing!

I like the people.
I love the food.

Pacifica Senior Living

That is great to hear! We are so happy that you shared your experience! We love the people and the food here too! Thank you! Hope that you have a super day!

Atmosphere and meeting people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

I moved my mother here a few years ago and she loves it here. The staff is very caring and treat you like family. The food is excellent! I looked at several places before choosing The Meridian and we could not have found a nicer place!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Staff very helpful and polite. Occasionally we have a mass lunch here.
Very very accommodating.
Clean and decorations very appropriate.

Pacifica Senior Living

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day! If you have needs or questions, please reach out!

We are extra happy in our Meridian community. We feel well accepted and enjoy the relationships with other occupants. The staff is most open, helpful and friendly. The food is quite acceptable. We are most happy here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills. We're happy we could meet your expectations and very glad to see that you are happy. It is our honor and pleasure!

The staff is great.

Pacifica Senior Living

So glad to hear you think so! Thank you so much for sharing!

I like it here.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are happy we could meet your expectations and we are glad to hear that you are happy! We appreciate your feedback! Have a wonderful day here with us!

Staff helpful and professional. Like the opportunities mom has here for various activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Staff and food are great. I love that they have transportation to all different stores and excursions.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad to see that you are enjoying yourself here with us. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

My dad has lived here for several years. It gives me such piece of mind knowing. He is in such a safe, kind and caring environment.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so happy to hear that you feel this way. It is our honor to care for your father. We love what we do and it shows! Thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you have any questions, please reach out to us. We're always happy to help!

This place is the best. I can’t wait to come visit my mom here. Everyone is really nice and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi! Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you soon. We hope you have a great day!

Such a wonderful atmosphere. Food selection is great and food is very good. Sunday brunch is like being at a 5 star resort. The staff is very nice and help me with my needs.
Love my new friends.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're glad to hear we are delivering such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Great Location, beautiful interior and spacious rooms. We tried the Sunday brunch and food selection and taste were excellent. Friendly and knowledgeable staff too.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your positive 5 star review! We are very happy to hear this and pleased to hear this! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Pertaining to the staff members at The Meridian are caring & helpful at all time.

Pacifica Senior Living

This is wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Beautiful community with a great food menu with great food!

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate it & we are very happy to hear that you feel this way. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

My friends live here. They have fun.

Pacifica Senior Living

We like the care at this community. We like knowing that the staff is kind and caring. The menu is good and we have liked being able to have meals with my mom. I like knowing that there are a lot of activities for her to stay active with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for a loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate you sharing your positive experience. We have a wonderful community and dedicated staff! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Nice size rooms,but we did not feel comfortable there.

Pacifica Senior Living

We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your visit with us was anything less than exemplary. We are disappointed to hear this and thank you for sharing. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience, we would like to discuss your experience and find ways we can improve.
The Meridian at Anaheim Hills
[removed]

Parking was terrible. I had to call the community and was directed to park in a fire zone. The feel was more of a large hotel than a retirement community. It didn't have a fresh smell to the property; the smell was a little more like a hospital. Did not see a lot of residents and did see some residents by themselves who did not seem real happy to be there. During our tour, we were introduced to only one resident and it was purely by accident. Halls were long and noisy...sounded and felt like carpeting was placed over wooden floors. Dining room menu had limited options and the options were not as healthy as they could be. Sunday was brunch buffet and options were not real healthy at all. Very disappointed to find out that the dining room closed hot items at 6:00pm and the only thing residents could get between 6:00pm and 6:30pm were sandwiches.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate it. The staff at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills take our reviews very seriously and we are sorry to see that you did not have a positive experience. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you soon.

Happiness at the Meridian

My mother-in-law just moved and absolutely loves it at the Meridian. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. She says the food is great and she is looking forward to participating in all the activities they offer as soon as she is done unpacking.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we are so happy to hear this! We are confident that she will love it here! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you around the community. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

A good friend's happy home.

I am very happy to know that my good friend is very very happy with this community. She loves the staff and the excellent care she is receiving. She is more then pleased with the food and the variety available. Her room is clean and the grounds are beautiful for her to enjoy. She is offered alot of activities to enjoy. This community comes highly to recommended for the great value and care for others.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it!

A Decent Community

My mother is well at this community.The cleanliness of the community needs improvement, it took the cleaning lady 2 weeks to come clean her room. They were not very welcoming, there was not any type of orientation into the community. The staff isn't really knowledgeable, but they are friendly. They do offer activities. She is pleased with the food, but the time they serve the meals is odd. They do provide good care, so I would recommend this facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. The staff at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills take our reviews very seriously. We are working on better ways to let our residents know that we have indeed cleaned their room while they were out. We invite you to reach out to us at the community with any and all questions or concerns. We are here for you and your mother today and every day and to do everything in our power to give you both peace of mind and excellent care. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to hearing from you.

Beautiful community.

All set

My Mom is all set and she has been put into a nice facility. So, far things are going pretty well there and she is getting settled in. So far, we do not have any issues with the facility or the staff at The Meridian.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it!

Stuff

I like the place but i want a garbage disposal. Garbage disposals are the best and I feel like i should get one. But other than that it is special here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We will share your comments with the team.

My Dad just move in last week and he is still adjusting. The place is very nice. I especially like the people who work at the Meridian. They are very friendly and attentive to my Dad,which I appreciate so much.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review.

very good place

Due to circumstances and various things going on, I was not able to visit the facility in person myself, but from I have gathered everything has gone very well. I was specifically concerned with wanting to make sure he was secure, and I have found it to be a very safe and secure place.

My only critique is that there was a gap in communication between the marketing and the staff to where they were not aware of the move-in date and were not ready when he arrived and had to scramble around last minute.

Other than that everything has been good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

Too far from hospital

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your review. We are sorry to see that our community does meet your criteria. We hope that you find something that meets your needs. Thank you for your consideration.

Excellent choice for mom!

Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. Mom loves the food. The only thing she misses is a garbage disposal. The facility is beautiful. The only thing it does not have is a pool, but mom said she probably would not have used it anyway.

We both would recommend Meridian of Anaheim Hills for independent living/assisted living communities.

This place is upscale and h...

This place is upscale and had a large room and a kitchen. Did not meet any staff except for Sheila who gave us the tour. The place was not as friendly as Knoll Ranch Inn. The dinning room was nice but menu was not impressive.

Nice Room, Terrible Food

The food is very bad, and management says that I am required to pay for it. I can't eat anywhere else because I wouldn't be able to afford eating out AND paying for the food at Meridian. The residents also have pretty severe dementia, so I’m not really able to socialize. There are a couple of people that are mentally cognizant, but they are few and far between. Another negative aspect is that they have raised the rent by $100 a month. The one redeeming quality is that the size of my room is wonderful; all of my furniture was able to fit comfortably.

Very Nice, clean, Big! Off...

Very Nice, clean, Big! Offers many options and a nice environment. This facility had only one small unit and a large unit. Would be interested in something in between. the staff was friendly and clean.

My parents are thrilled!

I think the price is fair becuase they're all kind of expensive so I'm happy with it. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. It's not too large where you have to walk far to get to dining hall which is a big plus for my mom. I also liked that you don't have to buy your unit. This was better for us to have a month to month rent with all the same types of services. My mom is thrilled with the exercise classes and they take the residents to the store on a regular basis with their shuttle.

My parents are thrilled and I am too.

Loved the facility. The food was grea...

Loved the facility. The food was great. The apts were small with not too much closet space. Requested upgrades like the model 1 bedroom but have not received ans. yet. One 2 bedroom available at this time but all 2 bedroom are facing the main st. Considering whether one bedroom would work but concerned that Meridian is too far from us and mom's friends.

Little kitchenette. Most meals in di...

Little kitchenette. Most meals in dining room. Not what Mom would want right now.

Nice community. I'm interested and wi...

Nice community. I'm interested and will go back for a second look.

Located in prestigious Anaheim Hills, California, The Meridian At Anaheim Hills is a full-service, resort-style retirement community. Whether you are rediscovering what retirement means to you, or looking for a home that provides continuing care, The Meridian At Anaheim Hills has innovative living options designed for your retirement and we are pet friendly. Friends, fun and laughter are the first things you notice at this lovely Community. Residents enjoy carefully designed living units, beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths and benches, and richly furnished common areas. Our spacious studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes are equipped with individually-controlled heating and air conditioning along with free cable television, local telephone calls and the flexibility of month-to-month rent. We also provide our residents with delicious chef prepared meals, convenient and secured parking, free wireless Internet, scheduled transportation, social activities, and the convenience of a beauty and barber shop on-site. We are conveniently located in Anaheim Hills and near the cities of Fullerton, Orange, Placentia, Tustin, Villa Park and Yorba Linda. The Meridian At Anaheim Hills also provides an Assisted Living Program designed for those who need personal assistance with activities of daily living. Our purpose is to provide residents a continuim of care approach in ensuring that they meet all of their desires and needs in a place called home.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Walking Paths - indoor
• Enclosed courtyard
• Special Dining Programs
• Sensory-based programming (e.g. snoezelen)
• Light therapy