Park Terrace - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

A safe, warm place

5 stars on everything. Activities are scaled to their capabilities and instructor is wonderful. The place is always clean. The staff knows everyone's name and are so friendly and helpful. The food is super. The rooms are just the right size. The garden area is always maintained and lots of seating. The area my mom is in is completely inclosed and I know she is safe. I can call anytime to check on her and it's never a problem.

Enjoyable Environment!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. She has really adjusted well and I am thankful for all of the staffs help. They have made sure to accommodate her needs to the best of there ability and keep her safe. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys the dinning experience with the other residents.

Nice place!

My loved one is having a great experience at park Terrace! The facility is clean and the staff is friendly. Though my loved one does not participate in too many activities, there are plenty offered.

It really seemed to be a good deal.

It's nice that you can be on the waiting list, and you can go and have a meal or do some activities, and just get acquainted before a move in. What I liked about it is, it's really affordable for what they offer. There don't seem to be a lot of hidden costs. It really seemed to be a good deal.

Park Terrace is Rancho Santa Margarita's only full-service rental retirement community. Your first indication of the excellence we promise comes the moment you set foot on our resort-like campus. Park Terrace is situated in the award winning master planned community of Rancho Santa Margarita, with the beautiful Saddleback Mountains as a backdrop. We offer a full continuum of care, including a wide variety of spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartments for independent and assisted living residents.
Included in your monthly rent is a spectrum of personal services to help you enjoy a carefree lifestyle. In addition to offering housekeeping, linen services, maintenance assistance and nutritiously prepared meals, all of your utilities are included. And scheduled transportation is right at your front door, offering access to a full calendar of activities. Residents can also choose to participate in our new Healthy Strides Wellness Program. Healthy Strides offers more than exercise; it brings a new lifestyle perspective, an optimistic outlook, and a can-do attitude.