Estancia del Sol - Corona, CA

Estancia del Sol - Corona, CA has yet not published prices.

Food went downhill after the chef left

I used to live at this facility and I had to move because I wanted to be closer to my family. While I was living here, it was very pretty. The staff members were nice and seemed to be well trained. The building itself was always well kept and clean. As for the food, when I got there it was really good. Unfortunately, the chef left and it just went downhill from there. I would recommend this facility to other families.

[Removed] was amazing and a world of help. I really wish my father was a fit for this place but his insulin dependency was a bit of a problem...smh

Bright, Vibrant, and Welcoming

Overall the staff was amazing to work with. We started the paperwork on a Monday and my Mother was ready to move in that Thursday. Although she was only here for 1 week, it could not be any better. The staff was amazing. There was never anyone sitting at their desks. They would always around helping other residents and playing board games with them. The staff was always present. I could tell that this wasn’t just a 9-5 job for them. They really got involved. The nursing staff was very attentive and they gave her the care she really needed. When my Mother got really sick and was placed on hospice, the staff was always bringing my family and I food. They checked on us often and they were taking care of all of us. The staff including the managers was going above and beyond for my mom and my family. When she passed away everyone was coming into the room to give their condolences. In the last month since then, the managers have called a few times to check in on us. If my mom was still here, I know this would have been a wonderful fit for her. We really did pick the perfect place for her. I even tell my sister this would be a fun place for us to stay when we’re older as well. I would 100% recommend this community.

Encouraging Staff!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for her. All of the staff members have been excellent to work with and I could have not picked a better group of people to care for her. She always is saying how much she loves it and how easy the transition was into her new living environment. My mom has had no problems with the tasty meals and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time with the other residents. Overall my mom is very happy and I would recommend it to anyone.

[Removed] is amazing and so helpful. He was very informative, friendly and truly loves and cares what he does. If I have questions or concerns he gets back to me right away. The whole staff at Estancia Del Sol is upbeat, friendly and caring.