Estancia del Sol - Corona, CA

Estancia del Sol - Corona, CA has yet not published prices.

Bumpy start to My journey for mom & dad to feel secure, pampered

love the personal, warm family vibe from the community.
from the concierge, to the dining room and caregivers, there is a genuine , caring nature. However the meat of the matter came down to the wire when my mom succumbed to a virus, and the Nurse was not present Medically. Got off to a bumpy start after we learned she wasn't quite 1/2 way thru her probation...She didn't cross her T's, and dot her I's when it came to Rx's, and was determined to be Dorm Mom, relying mainly on heresy between caregivers, rather than checking on guests condition personally. Once approached she readily hastened to remedy any issue verbally, but failed to follow thru immediately, either because of laziness or overwhelmed with ...Authority..?? Supervisor skills..?? Not really sure, however the outcome ended in her being relieved of her duties..? Executive Director was prompt to react to my concerns and continues to oversee the weak spots. Also learned MBK has been acquired by an outside company... we are staying on High Alert, hoping for smooth transitions, and that "Carefree, Worry-Free You're in Good Hands" feeling we were offered just 60 days ago....

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience. It gives us the opportunity to not only thank you for the glowing comments but to also address your concerns. We appreciate hearing how much you enjoy the personal warm, family feel of the community and caring staff. That is what you should, and most often can expect from an MBK community. We recognize that there may be times we don’t live up to our standards or yours – but we are committed to constant improvement, continued training and accountability. We can guarantee you that the full strength and commitment of MBK Senior Living continues to back Estancia Del Sol – its services, programming and staff. We appreciate that our Executive Director has addressed your concerns personally, however, should you have any additional questions/concerns, please feel free to call our Vice President of Operations at [removed]. Thank you.

My sister’s and I toured Estancia del Sol today, looking for right place for a sister. We found wonderful staff, at Estancia del sol, we spoke with a member of the community who said the meals and meal options were great. There are many social activities,. The Studio and 1 bdm apartments are good sizes. Their tour guide was able to answer all our questions. Oh, and this place was one of several places referred to us by A Place For Mom. [Name removed]

Food went downhill after the chef left

I used to live at this facility and I had to move because I wanted to be closer to my family. While I was living here, it was very pretty. The staff members were nice and seemed to be well trained. The building itself was always well kept and clean. As for the food, when I got there it was really good. Unfortunately, the chef left and it just went downhill from there. I would recommend this facility to other families.

[Removed] was amazing and a world of help. I really wish my father was a fit for this place but his insulin dependency was a bit of a problem...smh

Bright, Vibrant, and Welcoming

Overall the staff was amazing to work with. We started the paperwork on a Monday and my Mother was ready to move in that Thursday. Although she was only here for 1 week, it could not be any better. The staff was amazing. There was never anyone sitting at their desks. They would always around helping other residents and playing board games with them. The staff was always present. I could tell that this wasn’t just a 9-5 job for them. They really got involved. The nursing staff was very attentive and they gave her the care she really needed. When my Mother got really sick and was placed on hospice, the staff was always bringing my family and I food. They checked on us often and they were taking care of all of us. The staff including the managers was going above and beyond for my mom and my family. When she passed away everyone was coming into the room to give their condolences. In the last month since then, the managers have called a few times to check in on us. If my mom was still here, I know this would have been a wonderful fit for her. We really did pick the perfect place for her. I even tell my sister this would be a fun place for us to stay when we’re older as well. I would 100% recommend this community.

Encouraging Staff!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for her. All of the staff members have been excellent to work with and I could have not picked a better group of people to care for her. She always is saying how much she loves it and how easy the transition was into her new living environment. My mom has had no problems with the tasty meals and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time with the other residents. Overall my mom is very happy and I would recommend it to anyone.

[Removed] is amazing and so helpful. He was very informative, friendly and truly loves and cares what he does. If I have questions or concerns he gets back to me right away. The whole staff at Estancia Del Sol is upbeat, friendly and caring.

Estancia Del Sol, our picturesque senior living community in Corona, CA, is the perfect spot to enjoy the warm sunshine and blue skies of beautiful Southern California near the Santa Ana Mountains. Our gorgeous new community greets our Assisted Living, Short-Term Care, and Memory Care residents with elegant architecture, meticulously landscaped grounds, and richly appointed, welcoming shared spaces. We are ideally situated close to shopping, dining, and entertainment at Crossings at Corona, and convenient to health resources including Vantage Medical Group and Kaiser Permanente Corona Medical Offices. It’s easy to be inspired by the lifestyle at Estancia Del Sol.