Raincross at Riverside - Riverside, CA

Riverside's Finest Senior Living Raincross at Riverside is comfortably situated just minutes from downtown Riverside. Within our community you'll find staff and residents in love with what they do. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality service to residents and families, while residents enjoy the amenities and activities provided. Realizing residents' needs change, we offer assisted living and memory care services designed to meet the needs and exceed expectations of our residents.

At Raincross, you'll find yourself surrounded by beautifully manicured grounds and resort-style amenities, such as a restaurant style dining, social activities and a full service beauty salon. Located nearby are restaurants, shopping, medical centers and houses of worship for your convenience.

A very nice place!!

When I toured Raincross at Riverside, I thought the facility was gorgeous! It was just not the best location for our family.

Friendly and welcoming staff!!

During my search, I toured Raincross at Riverside. It was a very nice place and the lady that took us around was friendly and welcoming. The facility itself was in good shape. It was a good experience to tour, but my mother found another place that fit her needs a little better.

Good impression

This community was very nice and well-maintained.

Care for home

We toured this community for the good care. We wanted to be in this area, It would have been a great choice due to the cleanliness. The staff was amazing. The menu was great with healthy and appealing meals The dining area was amazing. We would highly recommend this community for families wanting great care.

She Is Getting An Enjoyable Experience

My sister is doing fine at this community. They have been really good to her. They are friendly and serve good meals. It is really clean throughout the community. It is a nice place to live. On the tour she liked how much cleaner and closer it was to her family. This is what she preferred.

A lovely well managed facility

This was a great facility and offered the environment, activities etc, you would want for your loved one. The staff was very friendly and the grounds were clean and spacious

My mother-in-law says she really likes it and everyone is very nice. I wish she would get involved in the activities but she has been alone for so long that it is hard for her to change.

I used Raincross for a 2-1/2 week respite care stay. I was very happy with the professionalism and care that we experienced during her care.

Raincross is amazing in every way. When my time comes I am ready to move in.

Kind and compassionate care

My father and mother were residents of Raincross over the past four + years, and our family is so grateful for the wonderful care that they received. We especially appreciate the kindness and compassion of the staff -- including those who were their direct care providers and those who worked indirectly to support their care. We sincerely thank you.

High traffic Location!!

The community was small and had a home feeling to it. I didn't like the crossroads it was in a busy place. Raincross at Riverside was a pet friendly place with many amenities and activities available. I didn't really feel like i got to see the whole community like i wanted to. Overall, based on what i got to see it was clean and offered good services.

Really liked the staff and place. Elizabeth was wonderful to us and the food was delicious. They had room for dad but the rooms were just too small for mom and her motorized chair. However, the two bedroom unit would be perfect for her but none available.

The staff are friendly.
They have a difficult job and they try to do it well.

It's was lovely and elegant.

It's was lovely and elegant. It was really nice in the assisted living. I wasn't really sure about the memory care, it was a little depressing and dark. The parking was also a bit limited. This was my second choice, but I found a community that was a little closer and easier to access.

Sweetheart Staff

My father isn't 100 % happy with the move into this community. There are times that he loves the place and the staff, and there are time he doesn't feel the staff is very responsive to him and his needs. I've brought these concerns up to the staff, and they said that he contacts them at busy times of the day and they can't be everywhere at once which is understandable. The gals here are sweethearts and have been wonderful to him. They have been great with cleaning up at times when my father has accidents in the wrong places. They say, "Hey, when you gotta go you gotta go, right?"

Review of Raincross at Riverside - Riverside, CA

Beautiful place. May be lil to much for mom. Most likely will not use all amenities. But the fact they would caretakers there to motivate her is awesome. Noticed both are managed by Maridian. Like this a lot better than Meridian of Riverside. BUT!! Meridian of Riverside is real nice too! And a tad closer to my house

Review of Raincross at Riverside - Riverside, CA

Walking in felt like a luxury hotel. Lisa was inviting and caring. The rooms are spacious and homey. I believe I have found the place where I think dad will fit in. We are going to attend their Sunday brunch soon to let dad feel the atmosphere.

A Great Place

I did not see anything that they could improve on. My loved one was only there for a couple days until she passed, but everything was very professional and they were all empathetic and met all our desires.

Beautiful facility

This is a beautiful facility. We felt welcome right away. The lobby - dining room very cozy. The studio apt. we looked at was very spacious. There are many activities planned daily along with outings.

Cheerful, caring staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Raincross! It's a very nice looking facility, and they have a great variety of activities and amenities they provide to the residents. I've also been very impressed with the food! The staff is cheerful and helpful, and they're really doing a great job taking care of my Mom. I highly recommend the place!

An Extremely Happy Place

The overall atmosphere of the place is extremely friendly. The residents are happy and the activities they participate in and that are available are excellent. We have observed all of the people who live there compared to other places and the whole atmosphere was a lot more friendly and joyful and happy. The levels of care are all well planned out and executed. Their communication is perfect ,we can contact them anytime and ask questions.

really good, very caring

They do a really good job keeping me well informed of how my loved ones are doing. They are very caring and welcoming. The care that they provide is very good, and it is a very nice facility.

My only complaint is with the price. It is a bit pricey, but on par with what most places comparable to it are. Raincross is expensive, but I think that about the entire senior care industry.

Other than wishing the price was less, everything is very good.

Great assisted living facility

Great place for my mother. Moving our brother there as well.

Nice looking place overall, seemed a bit crowded

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Raincross looked liked a nice place overall, really the only issue I saw during our tour was that the dining room seemed very crowded.

Professional,Caring,Loving staff

Raincross has the best professional, caring, loving staff, In Particular Jennifer Crick In the wellness center is very knowledgeable and always willing to take a minute out of her busy day to communicate with outside agencies caring for her residents, she is an asset to the company as well as all residents of Raincross

raincross

I have lived at raincross since September,2011. Having always lived in my own home prior to that, I wasn't sure this was the answer. I was especially happy that I could use my motorized wheelchair here and the goeske center was close enough I could get there on my own power.

Raincross is now my home, I am very proud coming in the building. it is always so well taken care of inside and out. I enjoy seeing the flowers everywhere, the very green grass and the cleanliness of the patios.

when I return from being out I am welcomed home again. I am known and the caretakers know my needs and see to them, hardly ever do I have to ask.The housekeepers know how I like my room done and it is done that way. This makes me feel at home.

The receptionist knows most of my visitors and welcomes them. The director is very personable and always takes the time to hear and exchange stories.

our social director is the best. besides bringing entertainment, good movies and helping with exercise classes, bingo and outings she knows us all and deals with our personalities.

the nurses are especially pleasant and have smiles regardless of our questions and problems. They also get our medicine lists printed before doctors visits and implement changes the doctors request.

Raincross is home and I am so blessed to be here.

Robin Craig

And we are blessed to have you!!

We couldn't be happier with our choice

We recently moved my parents into MBK's Raincross at Riverside. They couldn't be happier!. The level of care and the always upbeat environment is exactly what we were looking for. According to my mom "Our experience at Raincross at Riverside is excellent. The food is tasty and we really appreciate the professionalism and kindness of the servers. We could not be more pleased." But it's more than the food. Every interaction that we, as a family, have had with the community has been positive. From our initial meeting with Ruthie Daniel, the marketing person; our ongoing communications with the Wellness Director, Jennifer Crick; and the occasional contact with the accounting person, Jean Tedesco, each interaction has been professional and caring. We spent a good amount of time researching a place for my parents to spend their remaining years and we believe we made the right decision.

...amazing to work with!

Lucy Daniel was absolutely amazing to work with. The parking was challenging at this community, but it was very nice. Everything was just perfect.

Raincross: Highly Recommended!!!

Raincross is very comfortable for the people who live there. The place is always spotless, with many comfortable places to sit, both indoors and outside. The food is good. They serve a whole meal with soup, salad, and dessert for both lunch and dinner, every day! There are always 2 main entrees offered, and if the resident prefers, there are a lot of other options to choose from - hot dishes as well as sandwiches, burgers, dinner salads, even breakfast items. The breakfasts are also good, with lots of choices - eggs, pancakes, French toast, hot and cold cereal. I think the restaurant-style dining sets Raincross apart from other Assisted Living places. My parents are in the memory care unit, which provides a safe and secure environment for people with advanced dementia. There is a lot of one-on-one care for them. The staff is so amazing. They seem to truly enjoy their jobs, and are so good with all of the residents. My dad is totally disabled, and they keep him clean, well dressed, and comfortable at all times. I've never had a complaint about his cleanliness in the 4 months he's been there. That was a big issue in his previous facility - he was usually left drooling in the hallway, sitting in a wet "diaper", over-medicated and staring at nothing. At Raincross, the difference is AMAZING. He's clean, well fed (and he has his appetite back), and always engaged. He's usually in the "common room" (of the memory care unit), and there are always several staff members in there as well, conversing with him, keeping his mind active, treating him with respect (even though he doesn't always make sense) and genuine friendship. The staff members give each one of the residents individual attention, which is wonderful. There is a really nice outdoor area with umbrella tables and chairs, totally secure so the residents can't wander off, but very inviting and relaxing. The landscaping is beautiful both in this patio area and also in the larger outdoor area for residents who are not in the memory care unit. I really can't say enough good things about Raincross. I do wish it wasn't as expensive. That is really my only complaint.

No problems!

I have no problems with them at all. The first day that my dad was there, he's in the memory care unit, they put on a WWII movie to engage him in that and he told us all about the move. They have people that come in and play music on Thursdays and they take them out on outing on Fridays. The staff are wonderful. They've engaged him in many things. The price, I think it's pretty high but you're paying for all the 5 star ratings.

Loved it but I don't think ...

Loved it but I don't think there will be enough money to pay for this facility.

A nice facility but I felt that lady ...

A nice facility but I felt that lady that took me around was a bit more 'saleperson-ish' than I would have liked. The facility itself was clean and in good repair and the room was very nice. I would have a 2 Bdrm that could have whatever type of furnishings I wanted BUT...they wouldn't be able to to supply transportation to my follow-up appt (too far away from Kaiser Fontana).Overall it was a really nice place but did not include things in the charges that would be included at another place. I felt like I wouldn't get as personal care at this facility as I would at some others.

A good option. Visited a second time.

A good option. Visited a second time.