VALENCIA TERRACE - Corona, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Valencia Terrace

Valencia Terrace is an active absolutely wonderful place to "live"! The staff is the most important aspect of the facility. They are "all" exceptionally knowledgeable, kind and friendly! Along with excellent food and a gorgeously maintained covered and heated salt-water pool. Valencia terrace is a warm and comfortable place to call "home"!

We considered this facility for my dad-in-law's assisted living needs because my mother had once lived here in their independent living before needing to be moved to a memory care facility, and she and our family enjoyed it. The food served here is really good, to the point where my young daughter even got excited to eat with grandma here. [Name removed] was willing to try to get my dad-in-law in on very short notice (nursing home was discharging him withing 48 hours because Medicare stopped paying after a month, but nobody told us about the one-month limit). However, it would have taken several days to process as Valencia Terrace is thorough on making sure apartments are ready for move in. We ended up going with another facility that was better for his financial situation anyway and gave him a larger room for the price. But if your loved one can afford Valencia, it is worth it. It is newer, beautifully decorated, has the aforementioned great food, and is one of the few places that comes with a swimming pool that they would also let visiting family members use. They are very good at scheduling activities for the residents, including ones that include family members, especially during holiday times.

Chris Carey

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We truly appreciate the kind words and your consideration.

A tour for care

We toured this community and like the staff who were able to answer the questions we had. The community was clean and the environment was nice. They offered good activities and a nice menu. Other families might want to consider a tour of this community.

Outsanding!

A lot of my friends have their parents there. It is an outstanding place. It was very clean and they had a lot of programs. They did the medication management and had a lovely dining area. I liked it a lot. It's very spacious and newer and more modern. It was just a little out of our price range.