Brookdale Anaheim Hills - Anaheim, CA

Getting Use to A New Setting

Everything is gong okay. The move in was easy and pleasant for my dad. The staff are very, very friendly. He is happy with the food and it is good too. I picked them because they are more upgrade and updated with the community.

Respite Care

My mom was in this community for a 2-week respite stay and things went fairly well, they did have an issue with her shower in her room and she had to use a different shower else where which she did not like. And they needed to address the lack of a doctor's orders on one of her meds she was taking. Other than that my mom did very well here, she even started to socialize with the other residents and took part in the activities.

Great Activities!!

My loved one was at this community for a short period of time and he really enjoyed his stay here. The staff where very polite and made sure he was comfortable in his living environment. The thing my dad most enjoyed was the amazing activity list they had available to all of the residents. He was always participating and had a lot of fun doing them.

Tour and care

We toured this community for the care of my father. The staff was nice and very helpful with the answer to the questions we had. The mean seemed to be appealing. We were able to see the list of activities. We recommend other families to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Very homey. Love the idea that the community is built into a hill as well as all administrative is on the first floor. Residents were cheerful, active and love the community. [Removed] knew each one of the residents by name! During the tour, my friend and I were introduced to each of these people. Dining room had a lot of food options and open 24/7. Liked the idea that even if the person was to be in independent living, they required a doctor report.

Mom close & assisted & safer than living alone.

The staff is alert & friendly. Structure maintenance is addressed as soon as requested. The Food is excellent! Lots of activities to participate in. The views of Anaheim Hills are incredible. & The location is wonderfully close to my home.

Nice Care

The community was nice but alittle bigger then what we were needing. The staff was outstanding and did answer all of the questions we had. The food seemed to be appealing. They offered a good variety of activities to stay active. The community was very clean and well take care of. We would recommend the care and value to other families.

Informative Guide!!

My family and i got to take a tour of the community. My mother in law seemed to really like it. Everything looked very clean and the staff were very courteous with us. We were offered a complimentary meal that was really good. The tour guide showed us the rooms, the laundry services provided, and the dresser in the community. We were impressed with their great services.

its so hot in the the hallway, but we like the smell of the carpet cleaner that you use. Thanks

Nicely Priced

My mother is still adjusting with the transition into Brookdale, but she does seem to like it so far. The community is nice and clean, very well kept. As far as the staff, there are some that are better then others, they all do a good job with helping out. There are good activities offered here as well. I would have to give the food 3 stars just because they are out of a lot of things at times.It is a nicely priced community, and I would recommend it.

Brookdale is GREAT!

My mom stayed at Brookdale for 3 weeks during her recovery time from a fall. The staff was fabulous, going above and beyond to meet our families needs. The respite room was fully furnished and very comfortable. It was beautiful too. It was great that there was an on-site beauty salon so that my mom could get her hair and nails done weekly. The dining room provided meals throughout the day that allowed my mom to come and go on her own time. She enjoyed the variety in the menu. I really liked too that its location is close to a CVS, which allows the residents the opportunity to go and shop somewhere close by if interested. I was truly impressed with Brookdale and would highly recommend this facility.

Very friendly staff

I like the overall feeling you receive when you walk in the facility and when you're there. The staff is very, very friendly! They go out of their way when you're there to help you.

Very friendly staff

Friendly staff very just a little to early to tell. My mother just moved in here.

Under-Staffed

I just think that the Brookdale Anaheim Hills needs a little more staff at the facility, especially in the dining room. However, my loved is very happy there, especially with the care that she is currently receiving.

We are happy with them so far.

We are happy with them so far. No complaints at this point. We have been here for a while now and it's working out so far.

A nice place to live

So far it's a nice place but the elevator is very slow. The food is great.

Brookdale has been very nice.

Brookdale has been very nice. She is settling in really nicely. They have been nice. She is making friends. She likes the food for the most part. We chose them because the people were great, warm welcoming and helpful. When we walked into the lobby a lot of the residents were out and being social. We also liked the location, it's close to us, and to the places she likes to go.

Great place!

We're very pleased with Nohl Ranch Inn, they have done a fantastic job so far! It is a great looking community, and always very clean. The staff are friendly and attentive, and take great care of the people who live here. We would recommend it to others looking into care in the area!

Nohl Ranch Inn

My mom has been at Nohl Ranch Inn for about 2 months. The facility is very clean and well kept. The staff is almost always very friendly and helpful. They seem to be always available when my mom needs help. The initial move in felt more like moving into an apartment. There was no formal initiation or instructions and at first my mom did not know the cleaning or laundry schedule. She is a relatively solitary person, and does not partake in 99% of the activities. She is a very picky eater, so the food is not to her liking. I have not eaten there, but it always smells good. At this point, she needs no extra care. I see the staff helping other residents, they are always happy and friendly.

Very Nice Community

The experience at Nohl Ranch Inn has been very good to date. At the initial move in, it was more like moving into an apartment and there was not a lot of instruction or details given to my mom so she was unsure of cleaning dates, laundry location, etc. My mom doesn't need any special care, so I can't rate that accurately. All of the staff has been very friendly and helpful once she got moved in completely. They are responsive and offer her meal options as she is a very picky eater. She does not care for the food, however that is due to her finicky nature. She is also not very social and doesn't participate in the activities. The staff visits her room to ensure she is OK when she does not show up for meals or activities. Overall, this has been a very good experience.

Review of Nohl Ranch Inn Assisted Living in Anaheim, CA

Very nice. Staff did not seem as friendly with tenants as other facilities I've seen.

Review of Nohl Ranch Inn Assisted Living in Anaheim, CA

Very nice staff. Older property w long walks to/ from elevator.

The Facility is clean and well kept. ...

The Facility is clean and well kept. The grounds are comfortable and inviting. I found the staff friendly and resourceful. The food and variety of the menu was very good.
The nursing aides/staff are slow to respond. Their breaks are more important than the residents.
The program director is scattered and does not appear to really know what is going on.
If you are an independent senior this a nice place. If you require even mild assistance, go elsewhere.
Be very aware of the billing practices and the pharmacy services they use.

Highly rated but the rooms ...

Highly rated but the rooms were small and had no stove. We enjoyed talking to Margret. She explained everything very well. The staff there were personable and people living there seem very happy. The dining menu and service was excellent. I would rate this place very good and would highly recommend this place to my friends.

Nohl Ranch Review

The staff is very friendly and helpful in providing the care my mother requires. Nohl Ranch Inn has assigned the title ambassador to a select few of residences who are already living there. The ambassadors role is to show new residents how naviagate through the daily activties and most important make them feel welcome.

Very nice, a bit expensive

It is a very nice building and has a clean interior as well. My mother hasn't really been able to utilize their care services that much because she doesn't need that much assistance, but the staff seem to care about their residents and are very friendly. They also offer lots of activities.

The downsides are that it is a bit expensive, and it doesn't have an Alzheimer's wing. If you are able to afford $3100/month and don't have a loved one with advanced Alzheimer's though, this might be a good choice!

Very Pleased

We really like this place. The staff is all exceptionally friendly, and they are helpful with the residents. The food was very delicious, and my loved one seems to really like it. I can't think of any improvements they need! We like it!

This facility was pleasant ...

This facility was pleasant enough, but didn't appear to be clean in the common areas. Understand they are undergoing renovations soon. The individual apartments were nice, but again, small details were not very clean.

Brookdale Anaheim Hills provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.