Oakmont of Chino Hills - Chino Hills, CA

Comfort and luxury await you at Oakmont of Chino Hills, located just minutes from the breathtaking beauty of the San Bernardino foothills and the convenience of local shopping, golf and activities. You'll choose from our retirement community's many beautiful apartments, some offering spacious kitchens and fireplaces, garages and carports. Relax in your well-appointed home or join friends and neighbors in the private theater or Grand Ballroom. Stimulate your mind in our quiet library and enjoy health and wellness with our swimming pool, salon and fitness center.

If you need additional care, we offer the finest assisted living services available. And, for those needing care for Alzheimer's or other dementia, we offer an innovative program developed especially for these unique needs. Our highly-trained, compassionate staff allows you to live the life you dream of by taking care of your everyday concerns. Imagine life without these worries, full of exciting activities, delicious meals and great friends. This is Oakmont of Chino Hills.

Great Job

The staff have done a great job with my parent and they are great at communicating with us. When we visit we also get to talk with them. I am pleased with the services they are providing.

A tour for care

We toured this community for my father'.We needed a studio. The menu was appealing and activities would have been helpful for him to participate. The community I beautiful and clean. We liked the environment and the menu. We would recommend this community for other families.

Enjoyed meeting and speaking with [Removed], we first discussed what s my needs and concerns for placing my spouse.I toured the facility and was very impressed with the amenities,studio rooms,and care and support from the staff.
The garden is not a locked area but they do have alarms and the monthly charge expensive.Over all I really pleased with the Memory Care Center.

Great staff

My dad has been there about a month. I have found the staff to be friendly, helpful and positive. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

Many Activities Available!

This community had so much to offer some of their activities included billiards lounge, a game room and a library. The location of it was good because it's around shopping centers and a church. The staff that i saw on my tour were attentive with me and acknowledged me as well.

The food is GREAT!!

Nice.

Right place

My mother is very happy and they are so friendly. The food is outstanding its clean. I really don't have nothing bad to say I love it..

They do an awesome job

My father has dementia and is staying at Oakmont of Chino Hills. Sometimes his bathroom is not as clean as it should be, but that is more my dad's fault than it is there. They know and understand dementia so well that they were able to help get him on the right medication, and he is a different person now. It was horrible for a while, but the staff and everybody worked around the clock. They do an awesome job. It is a very hard job, and they do it very well. The meals they provide there are very lovely and well done, such that the residents are basically treated like royalty there. They have good activities to keep them active and watched all the time. They are also really good at communication. Any time they feel there is an issue or anything I should be informed of, they call me and let me know. They have been very good and I am thankful to have them.

Oakmont Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience with our community! We are so proud to have a great team to support our amazing residents. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything we can help you or your father with. Warm Regards, Tonya Reynolds, Executive Director

assisted care for dad

Oakmont is a lovely, clean, friendly environment, The food is presented in a restaurant like setting. The food is good.The staff greets everyone and they are all very accessible to family. My dad is in assisted living and this is not inexpensive. This is a private facility and does not accept state aid. I recommend Oakmont as a home for a loved one.

We loved Oakmont for my grandmother. We thought the facility was beautiful and the staff was nice and attentive. I would recommend it to anyone.

So far, so good

My mom has only been here, in Memory Care, for about a month, but for less money, it's twice as nice as [facility name removed], where she came from. The staff is more professional and engages her in activities instead of letting her sit in her room, which she's prone to do. Her room is also much nicer, as are the facilities in general. So far, I have a good feeling about it.

Excellent

Great place, great staff

Oakmont resort living

Quality, quality, quality! The staff does an amazing job. My parents overall heath has improved. The dining staff is engaged and fun, the dining manager is really sweet, and cares that we enjoy our meal. There are more activities, that it is sometimes hard to choose. The housekeeper take care of every detail, always with a smile.... The front office and the girls at the desk are delightful.....the manager always brings treats to the pets that visit her office.
My parents were afraid to move, but they are so safe and feel loved..Oakmont is the right place for our family!

Overall it's one of the better places, and they are doing a good job.

Overall they are doing a good job. Communication could be improved in some things. There needs to be a better system for the residents complaints. They have a group that has already been formed, that have representatives but not everyone's complaints are heard. The food and the food service needs to be better, the food comes cold sometimes, and the servers are all very young, and could do better. Overall it's one of the better places. They keep it nice and clean. They have so much to do there, it's a lot. They have a Dr. and nurse that comes in too. They have a ball room, and a game room, a nice movie theater, you can book any of the rooms for the family to come, at not extra charge, a huge formal dining room, swimming pools, tons of rooms. They serve wine and once a month for birthdays they book lobster. They have a little bistro where you can sit down it's a coffee shop, with cookies and things. They could have a better way to get people to meet each other, hold some kind of a meet and greet. It's beautiful, though with a fireplace in each room. Management needs a better way of keeping in touch with the residents though, you don't see them out mingling. It's pretty big, and when you see the outside you wouldn't even know they have all of that. It doesn't look as big as it is.

We are very happy with them, I would give them a six.

We are very happy with them, I would give them a six. They were hands down better than everywhere I saw. There really is no comparison. Other places I saw were very sad and pathetic, we are really fortunate to be able to work with Oakmont.

Nice place, overall

They do a great job overall at Oakmont of Chino Hills. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. They've got plenty of amenities and care options for the residents, and they even do a good job with the food!

Nice and friendly

They are very nice and it’s clean environment with a very friendly staff. It’s really just like an upscale hotel. We had no problems finding laundry or parking. The food is good. The activities could be a little bit better though.

I loved the look, very eleg...

I loved the look, very elegant, nicely situated. Loved the look of the rooms, studio or 2 roomed area. They had a music room, special dining areas if you would have family down. They have the special tub I am interested in. They are costly. One pays for the services needed by client. $5000 entry fee. Must be evaluated by nurse and doctor.

Amazing Place for my Father

My journey for my Dad started with getting him in an assisted living place for he was experiencing the begining stages of dementia he is 82. Toured a couple of different facilities before Oakmont. As my family and I were concerned if he was really ready to leave his home it was about 4-6 weeks his dementia went to moderate. He was not a candidate now to do assisted living for needed more care and needed to be in a memory care environment. I had watched a commercial with Joan Lundun about A Place For Mom. I contacted them through the website and they are such amazing/kind people who care. And also all the providers in the areas I was looking in called me to see if I wanted to tour their property and what could they do to help with my Dad. Even when I do chose Oakmont the other care properties called me to follow up on my Dad and if there is anything they could help me with. Made me feel more at ease about the whole experience and all the caring people out there. Oakmont has a nice at home feeling. The staff from the front desk to their whole team is outstanding and caring. Cassia who I toured with is so patient and never feel rushed. Ines the Director in Traditions where my Father is an exceptional caring person and for her I dont think is a job for she seems to really care and enjoy her residents and enjoys interacting with them. I cant say enough about Oakmont I could keep going on and on. I did check out another 6 properties that have Memory Care and there was not even a second thought to have my Dad anywhere else. His memory is actually getting a little better for all the residents are involved in activities everyday and interacting with people. My Dad says he loves it there and I did a great job picking Oakmont and that he doesnt feel alone anymore. And he is eating great. I suggest you also tour the property and hopefully feel the way I do. :)

Too Expensive BUT a very ni...

Too Expensive BUT a very nice place