Welbrook Arlington - Riverside, CA

This is a very nice community and [Name removed] was wonderful. The tour was very nice and informative. Unfortunately the Assisted Living costs are not affordable for our budget at this time.

Too expensive.

No Complaints About Anything

My mom is doing very well since moving here.She has settled in very nicely and is happy.She is enjoying meeting new residents and she is making friends already. She is doing some of the activities and some of the social events. The staff is wonderful very nice and accommodating. Mom is eating well she enjoys most of the food. I would recommend this community.

[Removed] was friendly and helpful. The facility was very nice. The only problem was there were no vacancies.

A possitive atmosphere!!

My mother is doing well since her move into Westbrook Arlington. She likes her bingo and it is a newer facility. We chose this community because the room that they had available was more appealing, it has a balcony that looks over the garden area. Also, it is closer to our family. The only things that I wish they could improve on are for one, the ladies that distribute the medication do not seem to be RN's or licensed. When my mother asks questions, they are not able to answer. My mother loves the ladies though. Also, I have been getting calls from the emergency pharmacy which I am hoping will get figured out soon.

Comfort for mom!!

I would recommend this community because they are very good to my mother, in fact, I have already recommended them. My mother is adjusting well since her move in, the staff at Westbrook are helping her feel at home and comfortable. She really likes the fact that they have a pool and the community is priced within her budget.

Good adjustment so far

I am not there all the time but the staff seems to be adequate for the most part. My mother and step-father are both residents. My step-father doesn't like the food in the memory care section. He says it is lacking in flavor. One thing they could improve is the alarm that goes off for the emergency exists.

A Very Good Community

The tour was good and they did great showing us the community. It was a clean place and they were doing good with us on the tour. They would have been a suitable choice for my loved one. This was the other option.

This was a great facility and offered the environment, activities etc, you would want for your loved one. The staff was very friendly and the grounds were clean and spacious

A great tour for family

I liked this community a lot. I did like the staff and they were always making sure that the residents were happy. the community is nice out doors with a lot of trees. the menu seemed. They have a lot of activities for everyone to participate. they have transportation for small trips. I would recommend other families for the outstanding community that offers great care for families

Nice Place, No Complaints

My grandparents are doing great at Welbrook Arlington community. Grandpa likes the food, staff is extremely friendly. They keep the community really clean. We are please with the community and all it has to offer.

Happy we found Welbrook Arlington

When we walked into Welbrook Arlington memory care we knew almost immediately this was the place for mom. There were several nurses interacting with the residents. Residents in the memory care facility were being treated with dignity and interacted with. Not just being baby sat. They really work on getting the residents out and being active, egaging in several activities and being together as a communitee. Love that the double rooms are NOT designed with beds next to each other. They have their own area. There is a beautiful court yard for them to walk or sit and watch the birds and squirrels. The facility is clean and employees are all very nice. I'm so thankful for the help in finding Welbrook Arlington.

It's All Okay

Everything is going fine for my mom who is living at this community. From what I understand she is enjoying the activities that are available and the staff are taking good car of her. The only complaint she has is with the food. My mom thinks the food does not taste good so we bring her meals on the days she requests. I would also recommend this community to anyone who needs it.

Review of Welbrook Arlington - Riverside, CA

The main building is light and airy. Residents appeared comfortable and content to sit and visit. Beautiful grounds and large apartments. Diane was more than helpful with answering my concerns.

Excellent experience

As long as she has been here , the people here are problem solvers. We always felt like they helped or assisted some way in every one of our needs.

Our family visited numerous senior living communities for my mother and Welbrook was the right place for her. The Generations unit is staffed with caring, attentive and helpful individuals. The staff keeps residents very busy. The apartments are spacious and the food is delicious! We have no doubt she is in the right place and she is very happy!

My Dad was not even there 24 hours before he had to be admitted to the hospital. The staff was nice while he was there, but I think he is going to have to be admitted to a place where he can get more care.

Very nice place

Things are going very well for my loved ones at Welbrook, we're very satisfied with our choice!

Lonely

My mother's biggest thing right now is that she is lonely there. She joined the bible study, but the people don't seem open to connecting on a friendship level. They see each other, but it's not like they visit each other.

Denise Bezansky

We are deeply concerned that your Mom is feeling this way. Please contact either the Activity or Marketing Directors at our community so we can help in making your mom feel more comfortable here in her new home. We look forward to hearing from you.

Repetitive Diet

The diet at Welbrook is rather repetitive. There is lots of chicken being served, but I guess that is good for the residents, I would just like to see a little more variety in the meals from day-to-day.

Couldn't be happier!

We had originally planned on touring many locations, but this was the first AND last on our search. We were immediately impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness of staff, and value. We have complete peace knowing our father is placed at the right community.

Beautiful facility. Newly remodeled. Scheduled activities. Nice staff. Mom loved this place.

Caring, helpful, friendly and professional staff

Overall, I'd give the facility five stars. Great clean place and the staff is professional, helpful and friendly. Very caring. We'd give it all five start for excellence.

My mother has been at Welbrook for a month and so far everything has been fine. They were a little weak in the new resident orientation, I had to figure some things out for my mother, like how to get the tv hooked up and what the meal times are.
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

I really liked what Wellbrook had to offer. I had an unplanned lunch in the dining food was tasty and environment felt like an upscale restaurant. A positive is they have independent and assisted living areas and residents can use recreation, dining and outdoor space in both areas. This is definitely on my short list.

Great Place!

My experience with Welbrook has been nothing short of wonderful! The whole staff is very friendly and extremely helpful!

My father has had a hard time coming to grips with his growing dependency on others ( Alzheimer's ). But the staff has been very respectful towards him even when he is being difficult!.

I would highly recommend Welbrook to anyone who has to make the difficult decision to place their parent. The grounds are beautiful and well-cared for and the buildings and rooms are tastefully decorated and up-to-date.

So far it's going pretty good.

So far it's going pretty good. Everybody that works there is really nice, she likes the people. The food has gotten better. It's not terrible, but there is still some room for improvement. There isn't a really good bible study, and a little more church involvement would be nice.

They were okay.

They were okay. They just weren't able to accommodate the level of care we needed anymore. They are an independent living community that allows home health to come in. They are in the process of getting assisted living certification. The staff were hard working but they just didn't go out of their way to be friendly. My loved one was also always complaining about the food.

A four!

I want to give them an overall four. They’re a clean community. The staff is friendly. They’re a little bit more expensive than I would have liked. The care services met our needs. The activities were also satisfactory.

The center was clean, frien...

The center was clean, friendly and cheerful. The staff knew the residents names and were helpful. I left feeling a sense of security and peacefulness for my mother's care.

Bigger Community

We looked there. It was a bigger community to where we weren't sure if that would be the right thing for my mother-in-law. We were moving her out of another big community because she needed more one-on-one care. It was a little farther for us to go too.

Welbrook Senior Living Arlington offers the finest in senior living since 1980. Welbrook offers individual studio and one bedroom apartments with plush carpeting. Each apartment has 2 full-size wardrobe closets, private bath and shower with safety hand rails and 24 hour call system. All apartments include a small kitchen with a two door refrigerator/freezer. Each apartment also features a private patio or balcony. Add your furnishings and personal treasures to create a place you can call home. Welbrook's superior dining room offers home style cooking with heart healthy recipes. We bake many of our own desserts and pay special attention to our residents personal preferences.