We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Taking Good Care of My Father
This is a nice community, and my father is doing well since his move here. They have a good staff, and they are taking good care of him, and his needs. The community is tidy, and everything looks well-kept. This community is working out well for my family, and I would recommend it.
Nice Christian woman. Nice house. Ver...
Nice Christian woman. Nice house. Very expensive.
Personal Care with the Love and Respect You Deserve Your loved ones have spent most of their lives making their own decisions and being independent. Shouldn't their latter years have the same independence. Trinity Dominion specializes in providing direct care in a home environment where individuals can continue normal life experiences under the watchful eyes of loving caretakers.
Whether you want to provide a safe long or short-term environment for your love ones or you’re looking for a place where the ratio of caretakers to residents 1:3 or better, Trinity Dominion should be your place of choice. We offer companionship while supporting daily tasks that have become difficult as a result of age or medical conditions.
This is a private-pay, personal care company.