Crosscreek Carehome - Round Rock, TX

Good Tour of This Care Home

I had a pretty good tour of this care home. Everything went well, and everyone was very kind. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The home looked nice and cozy. It was a nice experience, but not a good fit for my father and his needs.

wasn't for mom

A Serene Setting wasn't for mom. There wasn't anybody to converse with her. There just wasn't a good mix of residents on her level. I also noticed the bathroom fixtures needed updating. In one of the restrooms there was a step up into the shower and that bothered me. It seemed real dark. Between that and the lack of conversation with the residents I just thought if I put mom here it would just be torture. I did like the owners a lot.

My Dad's Care

My father lived here for 2 1/2 years and what a great experience we all had! He was well taken care of in every area. The staff was so loving to him and that in itself was a tremendous relief of mine. I would pop in at all different times of the day and never once did I see anything unusual or wrong. He always had a smile on his face and enjoyed how the staff would interact with him. When a problem would arise with the other patients it was handled immediately and in a very professional manner. I cannot say enough good things about this home. When he passed he was in the loving arms of two of the care givers. I couldn't be more grateful for his care.

We're very satisfied with A Serene Se...

We're very satisfied with A Serene Setting, and the owners are very helpful. The staff does a really good job providing good care, and are accommodating to our needs. Overall we're satisfied with A Serene Setting.