We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Nurse on Call
Not run professionally at all. The owner is all business. My mother was there for two weeks recently. Seven were living there at the time. All different levels. My family had big concerns about safety with the caregiver/client ratio. The two caregivers were wonderful and loving….but very overloaded. They were required to do everything but buy the groceries and allocate pills for the week. It was very hard for them to keep on eye on everyone which created a problem quite a few times. The owner did not seem to care. He did not follow through with promises he had made in the beginning.
Anderson Mill is a beautiful and spacious home located in a quiet but convenient northwest Austin community of Anderson Mill. Located five minutes from the nearest hospital, the house is easily accessible from all directions. The facility is a certified type B residence, offering all the amenities of home. A maximum capacity of ten residents assures an excellent resident to staff ratio. We currently are accepting only men.