We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Adequate private home, nice central location.
This AL home is better than some, but still not a PERFECT place for my mother. Caring and concern seemed pretty good, but residents were mostly sedentary, not active. I wanted a true assisted living space where my mother could interact with residents, not eat & sleep most of the day away. She is still alert & active, but needing "assistance" with meals and medications due to early dementia. Beautiful setting in central Austin though. Out of the 8 homes I looked at, this was #2, and my #1 pick was far above. #3 thru #8 were really not considered, and I would have increased the radius of my search.
What a great community!
NOT KIDDING! This showed up in communities near me. And it is truly is a community near me. I'd recommend it to anyone!