Franklin Park at Round Rock - Round Rock, TX

Franklin Park at Round Rock - Round Rock, TX has yet not published prices.

Great Environment with happy residents! Great staff with a welcoming feel. Would highly recommend

This is the ideal place for my in laws as it meets the needs of both parents using really only 2 levels of care for asst. living arrangements. The rooms are spacious and it is only one floor.

Looks more like a country club

I took a tour here while looking for a place for my Mom. They did a nice job of showing me around and answering my questions and the place itself is very nice. They’re just starting to introduce memory care so I didn’t feel like they had enough in place as far as programs or staff were concerned. But they do seem to be working on it. For the assisted living, they looked pretty great. They look like they’re doing everything right; my only concern is that their expansion to memory care is so new, I’m sure it’ll take quite a bit of time to bring in residents and make it feel more like a group.

Friendly, over the top service and amenities

Recently moved my mom to Round Rock after her Senior Complex in Beaumont was evacuated for Hurricane Harvey. This has been a great move for my mother - The team at Franklin Park worked to get my mom in a temporary studio apartment while we recover my mother's belongings from Beaumont and move into a one bedroom. Everyone at Franklin Park, including every staff member and resident, smiled and welcomed my mom. There are activities for everyone, exercise room, beauty salon, and beautiful courtyards. I love the fact that the dining room does not have assigned seating so everyone can sit at different tables and get to know more of their neighbors - AND THE FOOD IS AWESOME! I cannot say enough good things about [removed names], and the list goes on and on.

unhappy

At this point I would have to give Franklin Park in boerne ONE HALF STAR. That is 1/2 star because it is a nice new place. The staff is very inexperienced. The med aides are not smart enough for the importance of that job. Administration is not available or seem to care. I don't think I would even leave my pets in their care. It has been opened 2 months and almost the entire staff has been replaced. That says a lot.

A new community for care

We toured this new community. They had just opened their doors for care. The staff was helpful to answer the questions we had. We did like that they had small kitchenettes. The menu looked appealing and they do offer a lot of activities. Due to the community just opening they did not have a lot of residents, but know that they offer good care

Friendly people!

I toured many communities and one of them was Franklin Park at Round Rock. It was a good experience and everyone there was very friendly. The facility was clean and seemed to be maintained well. I did not notice anything negative.