Spanish Oak Assisted Living - Pflugerville, TX

Spanish Oak Assisted Living - Pflugerville, TX has yet not published prices.

Very Pleased

Spanish Oak has been a very positive experience for our family far. It’s a smaller, very personal facility, and the staff and leadership really take the time to get to know the residents very well. They know their capabilities, their limitations, and what they like to do. My parents seem to be doing well there. The constance of the staff and their personal touch makes them feel very welcome and comfortable, and I know they appreciate it. The food is excellent and well balanced. My dad is part of the “clean your plate club.” We are very pleased with Spanish Oak, and we’d definitely recommend it.

Appearance of Property Outdated

I was the only one who had toured this location and from the looks of the place, it needs to be updated in a lot of the areas inside and out. The staff was nice and friendly and helpful and the residents seemed settled. Overall I would say it was ok it just didn't seem like a good fit for my mom

Best Facility in Pflugerville!

I highly recommend Spanish Oaks Assisted Living in Pflugerville. Philip Dulock, owner, is professional and passionate; as he implements a hands on approach for insuring residents are well taken care of on a daily basis. Staff members also exhibit a passion and love for the residents as they vigilently monitor each individual. The facility provides a warm, safe and nurturing environment for all residents. My Mom expresses that she is Happy @ Spanish Oaks each time I visit.

A welcoming home

The caregivers are always available and keep us well informed. The staff to resident ratio is high and the owners are fantastic. They have medical staff that have worked with us and have been a great help. The food is homemade and healthy. They celebrate birthdays, holidays and special occasions. The home is extremely nice. They know my parents by name and they know what they like. They listen to us and I would recommend this care home.

A nice place

The caregivers at this community make sure mom is well cared for. I do think they could use more training on caring for dementia residents. The food looks and smells good and the home is spic and span. They do play cards and bingo, however I wish they had more activities for residents with memory issues. I have already recommended this care home.

The best possible situation

There is a sweet caregiver that checks in on mom and helps take good care of her. They try to accommodate mom with her dietary needs. They do get her up and help her to be as active as she is able. The home is wonderful and they have big common areas. The owner is wonderful and keeps in touch with me. I would recommend this care home.