Hampton Senior Living Corp - Round Rock, TX

Facility feels comfortable

I really like this facility and all of the staff members. They kept my Father clean and treated him very well. The facility itself is very clean and his room had adequate storage. The food portions were good and my dad even gained some weight! The only thing I didn’t like is the staff said they would provide a chair and bedside table for his room and they didn’t. I had to go out and buy a few things for his room. I would recommend this community to other families.

An awesome place

I think the Hampton Senior Living Corp is an awesome place. If anyone needs a facility to place there parents in I would recommend this place. I am so happy that we have them. They have been very nice and compassionate. The staff was very helpful. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. The facility is also very clean. They had it well kept. The staff was very friendly and kind. Everyone was nice.

Nice place, overall

Unfortunately our experience with Hampton was only a brief one, but I thought they did a very good job taking care of my loved one while she was there. It was a nice looking, well kept community, and the staff all seemed very friendly and professional.