Assisted Living by Covenant House - Cedar Park, TX

Not the right fit

I really liked the Assisted Living by Covenant House. It is a very nice and lovely community. My loved one is not very old but she needs a lot of care. I did not think it would be a good fit for her, that she would need people who she would be able to socialize with on her same level.

The Right Place For Now

It is the perfect place and they are doing a great job. However there is not enough people for my parent to interact with. It is a very small home and they are getting bored.

Options for care

I toured this community for me the care for my husband. This was not the feeling that we were looking for. The atmosphere was dark and did not give a good feeling. The had a list of activities for the residents. We would suggest that other families tour this community for care of a loved one.

Gret care.

This is the best place for my mother I have ever found. The team is focused on providing quality physical care and they take time to spend personal time with the residents. They also provide spiritual care which is so important especially at this stage of life. My mother feels truly loved.

Things are going well

The caregivers are doing a wonderful job taking care of mom. I liked this care home as the staff are professional and I like the attention they give everything. The food is homemade and she seems to like it. They keep the home clean. I would recommend this community.

Caring, home-like

The facility truly looks and feels like a home, and the staff treats each resident as if they really were their family. Unique needs of residents are given special attention, and caregivers are highly skilled. This place is infinitely better than a nursing home!

Outstanding Community!!

I have been very pleased with this community, the overall staff have done a wonderful job at making sure my mother is comfortable and feels safe in her new living environment. She has been participating in many of the activities and has really enjoyed the company of the other residents. The chef does a great a job on the meals he prepares for the residents and makes sure the food is healthy and well balanced. I have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone.

They are friendly!

Everybody has been extremely helpful and reassuring during this transition! We can not thank them enough for all they have done to help us.

Good option for a loved one!

We were able to take a tour of the Assisted Living by Covenant House. The nursing staff were accommodating and friendly to help us with the tour. The community was very nice and well kept. It was kept very clean from what we viewed on our visit.

We moved my Mother-in-law from a nursing home to Covenant House and are glad we did. It has been a blessing to Mom and us.

I loved This Community

I was very satisfied with everything they did for us. Everybody was great. The staff was extremely caring and accommodating. The community is very nice and clean, everything looked great. The food is good, but I think the service could be better with menus. A place for mom was amazing with all the help they provided. This is a lovely community and I would highly recommend it.