Knight's Assisted Living - Pflugerville, TX

Outstanding Care Home

It has been an outstanding experience for my mother with her move to this care home. My father, brother, and myself is very pleased with all they have done for us. This is at nice, small home. When we come to visit everything is always very clean. We know she is great hands. This is a care home I would recommend, it has been an outstanding experience for my family.

It is a Good place

The community did an excellent job for my mom, especially the last month she was there.

Thank God for Knight's Assisted Living

My sister and I feel blessed that in January 2013, Hope [Removed] came into our lives. My mother, who passed away on February 1, 2017 suffered from dementia and was declining. We were no longer able to care for her as she needed ( round the clock care). We were referred to Knights Assisted Living in Pflugerville Tx. As soon as I visited the home ( after visiting several) I knew this is where my mom belonged. The many times I visited I was always pleased with decision. The home was calm and very clean. I was always amazed at how clean and well kept both the home and my mom were. It is not easy to put some one you love in this type of facility. It can cause guilt and doubt, but it continued to be the right decision. As my mother declined more and more they continued to give her all the care she needed. Every time I left the Care home I thanked god that we had found Knights Assisted Living.

Care for my mom

My mom is in this community. The staff is great. She seems to be happy with the meals that are nutritious. They do offer a nice variety of activities that are offered. The community is very clean and we are happy to know that she is under good care. We highly recommend the care and value to other families.

Hope & Philip seem to have a great place. 2:1 ratio, very beautiful home, comfortable settings, attentive staff. The reason we didn't choose Knight's had to do with our family member's mental stability and not Knight's.

We toured here as we were looking for options.

We toured here as we were looking for options. It was nice and we liked them. It just seemed to be too slow a pace for my loved one. She wanted a little more activity.

Highly Recommended

Hope and her staff took such amazing care of my grandmother. We tried a few other places before we found Knight's Assisted Living and I must say we found them just in time to make a positive difference for my grandmother and her quality of life. She was treated like family as were we when we visited. Thank you so much for taking such amazing care of her and being there until the end. Words can not describe how wonderful this place is.

Residential care facility, licensed for Memory Care. Age in place. Private room starts at $3900, max $5000

Dementia assisted living in a family neighborhood.

Senior care facility running in a residential neighborhood in violation of home owners association rules. Residents knock on neighbors doors. It is extremely frustrating having a facility operate in a neighborhood that is single family residences. A licensed dementia assisted living has no place in a neighborhood such as this. Commercial homes like this need to go elsewhere.

I have been very happy with them.

I have been very happy with them. The staff is friendly, and they are very responsive. If i have had any questions, they have been very good about getting back to me. They have sent me photos, and keep me posted on how she is doing, even if there isn't an issue. I don't have any complaints, I have been pleased.

I have been very happy with them.

Great place

The facility is so serene and inviting. The atmosphere seems to keep the residents calm. Drop-in visits are always welcome, and sometimes we're greeted by the smell of cookies baking! The premises are always spotless. We have the highest regard the owner, who always has time for questions and a visit. We are so pleased to have found such a beautiful place for our 94 year-old aunt.

What a Relief!

My Mother has only been at Knight's a short time, but the owner has been so willing to keep me informed of her condition, has sent pictures and has overall allowed me to catch my breath and feel comfortable that she is in a good, clean and loving environment. I was so fortunate to find this place through your website, since I had previously been told that personal care homes would not be able to provide the level of care that my Mother needed.

I am so very grateful for this place and this staff!

I would not recommend them to anyone.

I would not recommend them to anyone. They lied to me about the fact that where my mother was, wasn't a registered and licensed home and they didn't inform me of that. I went to the department of aging services, they had a difficult time even finding the home. They have two facilities and the one that my mother was in was on Mallard Pond and that one is not licensed, they were about to move when I interviewed them before moving her in, she told me that they were moving but didn't let me know that the location they were putting her in was not licensed. When I first visited they were on Snowflake Dr., she moved in at the same time they moved into the new house. I didn't realize they had two facilities until later when a worker mentioned working at the other location. Hope is who runs the day to day operations but they are all under her father’s name. My was suffering from dementia, Hope knows this, and my mom left, when my mom left they had no locks or alarms on the doors at that point. She deliberately walked out because she was convinced that they were holding her against her will, she went and sought someone out to help her. She did have issues with one of the staff but I never had a reason to believe that was true. They did not supervise her very well, they didn't do what they should have done with the circumstances of my mom. She tried to take her life once before moving in, which they knew about, and twice after she was there. After the first time it happened at the community they assured me that they took the sharp objects away from her reach but days later she got a knife out of the kitchen and made a second attempt. They didn't watch her well enough and I don't think that they followed the appropriate procedure the first time it happened. They seemed very nice, but they did not supervise her well. Things looked fine to me. She loved the woman who ran the place it was the staff she had issues with. I met the staff and they were all very nice and solicitous. There was only ever one caregiver on site at a time when I was there, at least that I noticed. And they always seemed to be in another room tending to another resident who I believe was dying. They knew that she was still mobile enough to get around. A Place For Mom was awesome we could not have made it through this ordeal without Mary Lontkowski, we hit the internet jackpot when we found them. I felt like I couldn't have done it without her, it was a marvelous service for us. When my mom made the last attempt on her life, when she was still in the hospital I spoke with Hope and I asked her would they allow her to comeback, and her answer was if we have a plan in place, and she was going to require us to get a 24 care service, which we felt we were already paying for. The food seemed good. They seemed to treat her nice. They said they had activities going on, but my mom said they didn't no matter what time of day I was there, I never saw anything going on. I know they got her to do a puzzle once because they sent me a picture. I even asked them at one point, if they do activities and they said oh yeah we do but I never saw any evidence of activities.

Very Good Experience for Mom

My mom is no longer there with them but it has nothing to do with their services. We just ran into some financial issues waiting for her veteran's benefit to kick in. I cannot say enough nice things about the staff and the facility there. I don't know of any ways they could improve. It was a very good experience for my mom. I want them to know they got very high marks.

Knight's Assisted Living is a state of the art community located in Pflugerville, Texas and designed to help senior citizens stay to offer the help that they may need. We offer specialized care for Alzheimer's patients who need memory care. Whether a resident needs substantial care or just limited assistance, we are here to help. Residents can enjoy onsite and offsite activities with provided transportation so no one misses out on the fun. Privacy is a major benefit provided as much as possible. As a fully functioning care provider we offer an on call doctor, visiting nurses, a podiatrist, dentist, as well as occupational, physical, and speech therapists to assist with daily healthcare. Meals are fully provided as well to all residents, no matter what care level they need. Visitors are fully welcome to and visit their friends and family members, either in the privacy of the residential home or in the larger common areas. We provide both indoor as well as outdoor common areas which make living here more comfortable with gardens and entertainment opportunities. Residents are sure to find something to love. Transportation can also be provided to residents to doctors' appointments, shopping, or to offsite devotional services as needed. Parking spaces are also available for residents who still drive their own cars. Choosing an assisted living facility is no simple choice but we work hard to provide our residents with the level of care they need in one place. Find your new home at Knight's Assisted Living.