We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Activities Onsite
The staff and manager have over thirty years of experience dealing with elder care housing. The designation type B allows Austin North to admit high maintenance residents requiring 24 monitoring. All residents receive assistance with daily living activities, including incontinent care, feeding and bathing. Residents are allowed to age in place, with no fear of being discharged to nursing homes due to changes in health status. The limited number of beds (15) assures an ongoing excellent resident to staff ratio.
Austin North specializes in higher maintenance residents; special diets and food prep, diabetic care, and incontinent issues are dealt with on a daily basis.