We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
The staff and manager have over thirty years of experience dealing with elder care housing. The designation type B allows Austin North to admit high maintenance residents requiring 24 monitoring. All residents receive assistance with daily living activities, including incontinent care, feeding and bathing. Residents are allowed to age in place, with no fear of being discharged to nursing homes due to changes in health status. The limited number of beds (15) assures an ongoing excellent resident to staff ratio.
Austin North specializes in higher maintenance residents; special diets and food prep, diabetic care, and incontinent issues are dealt with on a daily basis.